Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
Oh hi Berg 👋
It really is boring the fact you kept accusing every single new member of being Kayleigh.

And as far as I can see quite a few of you have been very wrong in accusing several members in here that they Kk. Change the record.

No wonder people do not join or arrive with actual piping hot tea or receipts, every new member is attacked as soon as they join.

Aug 1, 2023
It really is boring the fact you kept accusing every single new member of being Kayleigh.

And as far as I can see quite a few of you have been very wrong in accusing several members in here that they Kk. Change the record.

No wonder people do not join or arrive with actual piping hot tea or receipts, every new member is attacked as soon as they join.
Show receipts then

Apr 16, 2023

Do you see anyone asking for new people to join us? People come here with their ‘piping hot tea’ but then can’t back it up. Bore off.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

OK. Bye then.

Jul 25, 2023
Oh I’m sorry I was apparently berg last time and now I’m five head behave it’s like a game of guess who I’m this yard

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
Do you see anyone asking for new people to join us? People come here with their ‘piping hot tea’ but then can’t back it up. Bore off.
I don't see anyone backing up anything they are spouting on here to be honest? Wheres your receipts then ?

Jul 25, 2023
Said it a million times if anyone says something the same users such as yam and co don’t like it’s a witch hunt . I don’t like to burst your bubbles but this is a public place for people to post without being accused time again of being someone theyre not . So if we get defensive I think it’s with good reason .

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
Am I missing something ? This shows a conversation where you are being told who a troll is? and a message from 2020 where she is asking this Jodie person to leave her alone ? Hardly obsessed behaviour from what I can see.

I've read this thread for a while now and didn't you say you didn't know about this forum untill the day you met Kayleigh? So would you like to show the dates that these messages were sent ?

treeoftruth

Aug 27, 2023
Said it a million times if anyone says something the same users such as yam and co don’t like it’s a witch hunt . I don’t like to burst your bubbles but this is a public place for people to post without being accused time again of being someone theyre not . So if we get defensive I think it’s with good reason .
Aileen I noticed your actually following Kayleigh again? Actually your both following each other. Is your friend currently aware of your trolling behaviour towards her ?