Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Night A Cups 🫡

Share the one where she took Matt the 5 min wonder to meet Dan (pure disrespect) after letting him meet the kids against dans wishes then has the cheek to say it was awkward 😂

Going the "appropreate route" again I see. Funny nothing came of that last time? I like it when she threatens this though, it gives me hope the children will be taken away or given to Dan when they start digging on her!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Share the one where she took Matt the 5 min wonder to meet Dan (pure disrespect) after letting him meet the kids against dans wishes then has the cheek to say it was awkward 😂

Going the "appropreate route" again I see. Funny nothing came of that last time? I like it when she threatens this though, it gives me hope the children will be taken away or given to Dan when they start digging on her!
It's strange that it's harassment and obsession when ginge cannot control the narrative, but it's not harassment to contact peoples families, post online videos, slander and defame people. Strange that 🤔

Apr 16, 2023

Which one was Matt? I can’t keep up!

Apr 16, 2023
Which one was Matt? I can’t keep up!

He was one that went under the radar from us I believe, so another of many to add to the list!! Apparently he had 3 kids himself, but thought it totally normal to meet hers against dans wishes and awkwardly meet Dan. Then when she left with Matt and Dan asked what time she'd be back (not uncommon as he's staying with the kids) she said and I quote "uhhhhhh what? Why are you asking when I'm gonna be back? I'm back when I'm back, it's a Sunday. He said oh I've got things to prep for work an all that and I said - I'm gonna go now, I'm going now. He feels awkward (matt) I'm going now."

Apr 16, 2023
It's strange that it's harassment and obsession when ginge cannot control the narrative, but it's not harassment to contact peoples families, post online videos, slander and defame people. Strange that 🤔

This is why the "appropreate route" will never catch up with you, because she'd have to admit her wrong doing!