Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Motherofcats

Apr 26, 2023
To be fair you said hard of hearing, not deaf. Which is a term my sibling uses who is hard of hearing... Not deaf.
I use both interchangeably. Have done all my life. The correct terminology is I have a moderate hearing loss.
If your sibling is hard of hearing as well then you should understand more than others how difficult it is. Like I said, it’s no big deal, I’m not getting into an argument with everyone about my disabilities.

Apr 16, 2023
I use both interchangeably. Have done all my life. The correct terminology is I have a moderate hearing loss.
If your sibling is hard of hearing as well then you should understand more than others how difficult it is. Like I said, it’s no big deal, I’m not getting into an argument with everyone about my disabilities.

I do understand how hard it is, thanks 😊 luckily they still have eyes and can read! As can you. So enjoy. Its all here if you just take the time to look 👌

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I will transcribe them for you mother of cats, in the same post, which will be useful to you and anyone else who wants to read rather than listen.
I saw you in Lou’s live, receiving a similar response from her. 😩

Jul 30, 2023
Kayleigh needs to take the alexa out of her battered tuna canoe and shove it in her gob and shut up. Has she forgotten about all the times she has aired private conversations all over her Instagram, including voice notes. She's shared people's places of work, addresses, phone numbers and so much more. I can't explain how happy I am today seeing her exposed.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Voice notes

I’ve removed some words for clarity like ummm etc. below is what I heard, please correct me if I’ve misheard some of it

Dan speaking sounding dejected - “just wanted to let you know they both are asking for you and wondering where you went and are you coming back. And they both miss you. Just thought I’d let you know. If I was you I wouldn’t stay out too late.”
————————————————————
Kayleigh- “I can’t go on there all the time because my mental health is no good… it’s stuff I was posting. I don’t interact with people that rightly or wrongly don’t like me. Do you see how frustrating it is and why I can’t go on there all the time coz my mental health is no good. I don’t give a s. I don’t interact with people that rightly or wrongly don’t like me, what you do is go on an anonymous account like the fing coward you are and s them off on a trolling site coz that’s even better right?”

———————————————————

Kayleigh - “We got to the meal 2 hours early obviously it was on my mind that he was being a fing dick. Already I’m having to hide stuff, it was like I was cheating again… I had to hide stuff. I’m not a nasty person. I’m not a nasty person. Yes, it was wrong of me being unfaithful but I didn’t know what else to fing do, anyway I’ve got my reasons”

@Motherofcats

Apr 22, 2023
Now I normally stay clear of the accusing accounts of been certain people, but this cat mum person isn’t sitting right with me.

So according to bird brains, mother of cats is the same deaf person Lou was rude to on live.

So then mother of cats joins here, we’re there is a big popular thread for Lou, the girl who was just an absolute t to her, but she ignores that and come straight over to fatty bergs thread 🤔

Apr 16, 2023
Now I normally stay clear of the accusing accounts of been certain people, but this cat mum person isn’t sitting right with me.

So according to bird brains, mother of cats is the same deaf person Lou was rude to on live.

So then mother of cats joins here, we’re there is a big popular thread for Lou, the girl who was just an absolute t to her, but she ignores that and come straight over to fatty bergs thread 🤔

KKK doing a mute marcie instead she's deaf Debbie 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Voice notes

I’ve removed some words for clarity like ummm etc. below is what I heard, please correct me if I’ve misheard some of it

Dan speaking sounding dejected - “just wanted to let you know they both are asking for you and wondering where you went and are you coming back. And they both miss you. Just thought I’d let you know. If I was you I wouldn’t stay out too late.”
————————————————————
Kayleigh- “I can’t go on there all the time because my mental health is no good… it’s stuff I was posting. I don’t interact with people that rightly or wrongly don’t like me. Do you see how frustrating it is and why I can’t go on there all the time coz my mental health is no good. I don’t give a s. I don’t interact with people that rightly or wrongly don’t like me, what you do is go on an anonymous account like the fing coward you are and s them off on a trolling site coz that’s even better right?”

———————————————————

Kayleigh - “We got to the meal 2 hours early obviously it was on my mind that he was being a fing dick. Already I’m having to hide stuff, it was like I was cheating again… I had to hide stuff. I’m not a nasty person. I’m not a nasty person. Yes, it was wrong of me being unfaithful but I didn’t know what else to fing do, anyway I’ve got my reasons”

@Motherofcats
That middle one makes even less sense when you see it written down 😂😂

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

She joined the forum end of April. I personally feel like people should be given a chance when they come on here. Otherwise, how can anyone feel comfortable coming over here and joining in? There's been some pretty obvious kkk/aileen accounts and I personally think this account isn't either of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
@Motherofcats - please don't be put off by our suspicious natures. If you've been watching this thread for a while, you'll see the utter carnage that ensues now and then by the accounts that kkk likes to make so she can argue with herself/ big herself up etc etc.

May 11, 2023
Kayleigh needs to take the alexa out of her battered tuna canoe and shove it in her gob and shut up. Has she forgotten about all the times she has aired private conversations all over her Instagram, including voice notes. She's shared people's places of work, addresses, phone numbers and so much more. I can't explain how happy I am today seeing her exposed.
Wasn’t KK constantly waffling ‘Always Keep receipts’‘receipts or it didn’t happen!’
She’s pissed the do off because someone else has kept receipts and got one over on her.
🤣 clearly not as many steps ahead of others as she likes to think.