Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She also messaged Shauns baby mum, telling her to tell him to leave her alone or she’ll report him for sexual assault 🥴
Of course she did. Because she can’t not be a messy b & get every man & their dog involved in every situation that goes tits up.

To add - SA is not ok. Shaun looked & sounded a t, he came across as very disrespectful & KK should absolutely report him if he did SA her as it might prevent it from happening to someone else.

May 23, 2023
Of course she did. Because she can’t not be a messy b & get every man & their dog involved in every situation that goes tits up.

To add - SA is not ok. Shaun looked & sounded a t, he came across as very disrespectful & KK should absolutely report him if he did SA her as it might prevent it from happening to someone else.
Apparently Matt told her he had previous so I’d assume she’d use that info and actually grass somebody up for the right reasons for once in her life - not telling anybody how to handle trauma like that but I wouldn’t want a predator out there if I could help it

Apr 21, 2023
Hang on guys, did she not try and say the same thing about Paul. Did she not say on one of her rants that he touched her arse so she could get him done for SA. Or am I making that up?
SA in any form has no excuses but maybe she makes mountains out of molehills to manipulate things to go in her favour.
If somebody SA’d you, you’d want nothing more to do with them, you wouldn’t then continue seeing them then later down the line, use that info against them. Surely you’d want to report it there and then.

Aug 1, 2023
Hang on guys, did she not try and say the same thing about Paul. Did she not say on one of her rants that he touched her arse so she could get him done for SA. Or am I making that up?
SA in any form has no excuses but maybe she makes mountains out of molehills to manipulate things to go in her favour.
If somebody SA’d you, you’d want nothing more to do with them, you wouldn’t then continue seeing them then later down the line, use that info against them. Surely you’d want to report it there and then.
Exactly my thoughts and yea she said he touched her arse.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It was the guy who liked the gym that she took aselfie with on a walk she accused of inappropriately touched her bum and said it was sexual assault. He told her she had a personality disorder and needed to get professional help. Another one she slated all over social media after repeatedly telling him to leave her alone even though he wasn't messaging her back. There's a definite pattern here and one common denominator.