Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 28, 2023
No doubt her legal eagle is looking up details of Paul through privileged information, which is a crime in itself under data protection and could see that legal eagle her it's wings clipped.

Maybe said legal eagle should actually read and listen to when Shamu has done, and see if that is something they would be happy to lose their career over, and even do time in cell block H

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She posted this, hasn’t she done exactly that by sharing them with Paul in the first place 😂😂😂 she is the gift that keeps on giving
Honestly, the police will tell her to jog on. You reap what you sow. Where was this energy & narrative when she was sharing other peoples information, conversations etc? She’ll be sat at home thinking of who’s grandma or dinner lady she can contact to tell them that she’s being bullied on the internet. Despite being one of the worst offenders of the last five years !! I hope everyone that she’s s all over is reading here & getting their karma.
She pushed & bullied & goaded Paul & tried to threaten him with OF messages (that didn’t exist but we know she has form for faking them) and he had enough & bit back. All she has now is threatening people with the police.
Swallow that medicine Kayleigh, it’s bitter isn’t it ?!!

May 23, 2023
FYI BergBalls, you may know how to google, but I know an actual lawyer (or about 6) and have been advised on exactly what I can and cannot post re others, which is why I post precisely what I do and in the manner I do.
Go order yourself a takeaway for 4 and ask yourself why this is happening to you 😴

May 23, 2023
FYI BergBalls, you may know how to google, but I know an actual lawyer (or about 6) and have been advised on exactly what I can and cannot post re others, which is why I post precisely what I do and in the manner I do.
Go order yourself a takeaway for 4 and ask yourself why this is happening to you 😴

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

You also don't have the iq of a winnet.