Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Quick one lads. Remember when ‘tattlers unmasked’ was on here calling my kids n****** etc? Can anybody gather me any ss of those? I’m so s because I forget to save them (unlike some hey? 👀🤣)
Basically it’s pretty clear that the account is our KK, it’s pretty clear that the account has said racist things towards my family and pretty clear that racism is a CRIMINAL offence, not a CIVIL one so yeah, anything you have please share if you can be arsed 🤪

May 23, 2023
She's a piece of s. I've a bit of my own experience with that type of illness but thankfully all was well in the end. It breaks my heart when I'm reminded of when she's made those vile comments. I know Yam doesn't need anyone feeling sorry for her or her fam, and I wholeheartedly believe that those kind of experiences shape who we become and how we look at and live life. Look at her now. Water off a D̶u̶c̶k̶'̶s̶ Kraken's back. 🥰
Been trying to figure a way to message privately but just can’t but just wanted to say so glad all was well in the end! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 (sorry to derail lads) 🥴🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Quick one lads. Remember when ‘tattlers unmasked’ was on here calling my kids n****** etc? Can anybody gather me any ss of those? I’m so s because I forget to save them (unlike some hey? 👀🤣)
Basically it’s pretty clear that the account is our KK, it’s pretty clear that the account has said racist things towards my family and pretty clear that racism is a CRIMINAL offence, not a CIVIL one so yeah, anything you have please share if you can be arsed 🤪
Tagged you. It was Ivy the troll Hunter x

Apr 20, 2023

The only thing with that tattlers unmasked weirdo is she voicenotes PTWM and I am 99% positive I remember PTWM one day saying she had a northern accent. I'm also not convinced its Kayleigh, at least not by herself, because generally speaking the spelling is ok and they don't do the stupid punctuation spaces Kayleigh does