Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
The only thing with that tattlers unmasked weirdo is she voicenotes PTWM and I am 99% positive I remember PTWM one day saying she had a northern accent. I'm also not convinced its Kayleigh, at least not by herself, because generally speaking the spelling is ok and they don't do the stupid punctuation spaces Kayleigh does

I honestly don't think it's kkk. They're far too literate for starters.

Apr 20, 2023
It’s definitely somebody close enough to her to message her at the witching hour confidently exposing what they said on here. That’s why I don’t think it’s one singular person and that kkk is 100% a contributor 🤷🏽‍♀️

I do think she's a contributor in that she sits looking for people's real names and work places and passes the info on to whoever. Don't forget she is a super sleuth, look at that cracking job she did with Kev Collins oh no wait she still doesn't know the name of the man who was in her house with her kids

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
The fat t couldn’t even afford the cost of the court claim form to start proceedings, nor would she have a clue where to start.

Imagine the counterclaim against her if she ever even dared to do it - she would get the floor wiped with her. When litigation is entered into in a civil case, the form, both claim and counterclaim, have a witness statement. You also send in evidence - as much as you have. The judge reviews both before it entering court and decides if there’s a case. Can you imagine reading a claim from her and then the evidence in a counterclaim against her? It’d get laughed out. Say, for example, she decided to bring a claim against Paul - Paul would have many, many witnesses to submit with his evidence.

She hasn’t got the intelligence nor the minerals to represent herself, she’s all smoke and mirrors and can’t prove any distress, either, not when she’s the main instigator with so many witnesses against her.

Get back in your cage dog head - you bad fing dickhead. Everyone is laughing at you screenshotting something off google like that scares anyone. Bad fing bellend. YoI won’t do a thing. You know it. Everyone knows it.