Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Christ if everyone was getting s rolled in glitter she would buy a ton it, sad f!
Christ kk maybe if you fed them some actual food once on a while you wouldn't need to give them that s which isn't good for their teeth anyway. If your life really "evolved" around food then you'd at least be able to cook one decent meal. I know I'm not that great a cook but I still try and give my kids (and my not so special grandson, danny) some decent food. Yeah they eat freezer food every now and then but I also WORK.

Apr 16, 2023
Christ kk maybe if you fed them some actual food once on a while you wouldn't need to give them that s which isn't good for their teeth anyway. If your life really "evolved" around food then you'd at least be able to cook one decent meal. I know I'm not that great a cook but I still try and give my kids (and my not so special grandson, danny) some decent food. Yeah they eat freezer food every now and then but I also WORK.
My dogs eat better than her kids do.

May 23, 2023
I’m surprised she’s not calling it cordial 🤣

It’s fing squash love
It’s definitely got to be a childhood thing. I still think of Vimto as a special juice just because my mum hardly bought it for me. She would benefit from therapy so so much! I wonder if she knows you don’t need to leave the house and can do it using her best friend/phone?

May 1, 2023
She won't ever hold down a job. For some reason she seems to think these jobs are beneath her. I'd love for you to come and work for me, show you how a normal person should be living their life. Imagine the kids when they're older being asked what their mum does for a living? "She argues with herself online" they're gonna be so proud
She thinks these jobs are beneath her yet she still applies for them…….make it make sense 😂