Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
You’re practically an OAG mate 🤣🤣 can’t remember when I found her but ffs, I went from
a week of being a hincher, to realising she’s a fraud, to Lou, to mm, to Lorna to here! (with a bit of Marie Kondo thrown in there somewhere)🤣🤣🤣
😂 I was a hincher for about a fortnight. I try not to think about it now because it makes me cringe and clench my bumhole with shame. fing "minkeh"

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
She was dead behind the eyes that one. Thick as literal cow s.

We should do a poll, who was the most disliked sidekick? For me it was Aileen 👀 but remember that screechy woman Nicky? Burst my ears.
There was that one girl...Natalie? Nat? Shr was "soooo crazzzzy" and did insta stories of herself dressed up dancing and cleaning. I can't remember if she ever got tied up in the drama with the others but she was fing mental.
Also Natasha Cherie was a good time 😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
There was that one girl...Natalie? Nat? Shr was "soooo crazzzzy" and did insta stories of herself dressed up dancing and cleaning. I can't remember if she ever got tied up in the drama with the others but she was fing mental.
arCHIVE

May 11, 2023
🤣 I forgot about her. Wasn’t she going through a separation or a divorce and was ruining all his stuff?

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
I remember her. Wasn’t she called Natalie homelife? Does anyone remember Selina (my grey home)? She was the biggest Hinch wannabe 😂

Apr 16, 2023