Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
I remember that. It was three boys in a barn. KK also went in on Miss Greedy a while back.
I love 4 boys in a barn…big old Ferrari (although I’d prefer a mclaren) big old house, boob job, holidays…basically living the life a lot of people want and no fs given 💃🏽
Shes been very quiet. Reckon those voice notes gave her a taste of her own medicine and she's laying low for a bit. She'll be back in all her orange, oversized glory giving it large.
Maybe she’s worried about the ones I haven’t shared yet 🥱 or the ‘should I post this on my OF?’ Pics 😓 I actually wouldn’t post those because 🤢

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah when KK came in she said do you still hate me and then asked her for a battle
First it’s TikTok battle, then it will be an OF collab.

I really hope this never happens because someone will post it on here/Tattle and I really, really, REALLY hate the eye bleaching that takes place after every sight of KK’s parts 😭

Jun 9, 2023
I love 4 boys in a barn…big old Ferrari (although I’d prefer a mclaren) big old house, boob job, holidays…basically living the life a lot of people want and no fs given 💃🏽

Maybe she’s worried about the ones I haven’t shared yet 🥱 or the ‘should I post this on my OF?’ Pics 😓 I actually wouldn’t post those because 🤢
Too many are jealous of others success, there’s a saying, “people will forgive many things, even murder, but never success”. McLaren v Ferrari…. That would be a nice choice to have to make in the morning lol 👌