Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 22, 2023
Its more how frequent she's looking on here even though its been silent for me. 🤣 I used to have rabbits. They had a hutch outside. It was massive. And free roam of an acre and a half garden. Garden was secure. They also came in the house and knew to go to the toilet in their trays etc. Was cute. Can make lovely pets. I'm sure her kids will love them.

Apr 16, 2023
Wow, KKK with rabbits? She'll end up skinning them for a cheap meal once she realises how difficult they are to look after! No doubt this is just another fake and boring "iM sUcH a GoOd MuM and ThE kIdS wAnTeD bUnNiEs" 🤦🏻‍♀️ dumb t. Wait till she realises they need space to roam and they fing stink! These deffo won't last long. Theres something awful about animal abusers, and that's exactly what she is! Taking on pets she doesn't care for properly, a bit like her fat lazy dog!

Apr 16, 2023
Well she’s already said she might need to rehome them if it’s pregnant depending on how much it’s going to cost. She was sooo cocky saying unless you know where they’ve came from shut up. And turns out she hasn’t a fkn clue about them either, she’s been had
Just like her men, doesn't no where they've come from, or even their real name

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly though I couldn’t give a rabbits arse about how she raises her kids, they have voices and teachers etc. animals though 👀 I’ll report your fake tan streaked arse before you can say ‘Yamfoot is trolling me’ though. Kayleigh either look after those pets properly or I’ll report you 100% ok?
The dog very rarely get's out, the rabbits don't stand a chance