Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She's now started beef with the person she got the bunnies from....is there anyone she hasn't started on
She's not started on me, I'm more than fit for her and would leave her for dead. 💁🏼‍♀️ I still follow her private and she follows me. Rabbit gate and her pretending she's mum of the year is boring as do. I can see right through you KKK you must be due another visit check in from your social worker.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Think this is aimed at me💁🏼‍♀️

What’s obsessive hun is coming on this site, forgetting how many accounts you created and being caught trolling yourself and your own kids ya flabby whopper.

Thought you were getting the police involved KKK? Ehh?? What’s happening with that? Oh that’s right… full of s as per usual. You might have a short memory on the account of your gnat sized brain, but we don’t.

Apr 16, 2023
Think this is aimed at me💁🏼‍♀️

What’s obsessive hun is coming on this site, forgetting how many accounts you created and being caught trolling yourself and your own kids ya flabby whopper.

Thought you were getting the police involved KKK? Ehh?? What’s happening with that? Oh that’s right… full of s as per usual. You might have a short memory on the account of your gnat sized brain, but we don’t.
Is she kicking off again?