Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Ffs she’s starting on Lou now 🙄 KK, Lou is NO WHERE near the size of you. She’s probably the size of one of your tits, granted.

What was you saying about body shaming Recently KK? 💅
Kayleigh please no! You’ll always be the most fattest, ugliest, blubberist thing on social media even compared to Lou. do off and go pick up some gorilla poop or something. Fat, nasty t
Ffs she’s starting on Lou now 🙄 KK, Lou is NO WHERE near the size of you. She’s probably the size of one of your tits, granted.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Kayleigh please no! You’ll always be the most fattest, ugliest, blubberist thing on social media even compared to Lou. do off and go pick up some gorilla poop or something. Fat, nasty t
👏👏👏

What a sad little bully you are KK. I know you’ll be reading this, and I hope one day, you bully the wrong person.

I know we can all have our say on Lou, but that was out of order! I will stand by that. From what I’ve seen, Lou hasn’t came for KK whatsoever.

Apr 12, 2023

Also forgetting to mention that she and that child snatcher bullied Lou relentlessly so that’s why Lou called her fat, and you are fat kkk a fat ugly mess!

And before you cry I’m fat shaming you, even though you just inhaled a takeaway pizza after all the out of date food you’ve grabbed today, There are untold beautiful big curvy ladies that I would never ever dream of calling fat but you are gross inside and out and that awful fat word, well it wears you well 🐷

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Also forgetting to mention that she and that child snatcher bullied Lou relentlessly so that’s why Lou called her fat, and you are fat kkk a fat ugly mess!

And before you cry I’m fat shaming you, even though you just inhaled a takeaway pizza after all the out of date food you’ve grabbed today, There are untold beautiful big curvy ladies that I would never ever dream of calling fat but you are gross inside and out and that awful fat word, well it wears you well 🐷
Yes! Allllll of this.
I remember the bullying Lou got. I would really like to say she’s changed since then, but KK and the other 5 head f has only gotten worse IMO.

I don’t think many of us are Lou’s biggest fan, but ffs, that was uncalled for and completely vile.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Bit rich of her to come here mouthing off then isn’t it if she’s a troll herself!
KK is one of the biggest trolls to grace the internet. It’s been the same for years now. Lou has her faults, and I’m not a fan of Lou personally, but from what I recall, Lou has been one of her victims for years now.

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Those bunnies are lovely. I really hope she looks after them pro

KK is one of the biggest trolls to grace the internet. It’s been the same for years now. Lou has her faults, and I’m not a fan of Lou personally, but from what I recall, Lou has been one of her victims for years now.
what ever happened to the rabbits. has she posted about them?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
what ever happened to the rabbits. has she posted about them?
Yeah. She’s still got them. They live in her shed (which Dan cleared yesterday). Apparently they only go in their tiny cage at night. They were in the living room being stroked by Dan at 10pm last night so not sure if he is back staying there or not. She’s going to buy a run for them next week apparently as she doesn’t find it essential at the moment.

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Yeah. She’s still got them. They live in her shed (which Dan cleared yesterday). Apparently they only go in their tiny cage at night. They were in the living room being stroked by Dan at 10pm last night so not sure if he is back staying there or not. She’s going to buy a run for them next week apparently as she doesn’t find it essential at the moment.
are they still being fed from the children's bowl that they eat their food from?