Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
You couldn’t water board this information out of me!

Any tiny shred of dignity she had left has been sold for what, 5 new OF subs? Her poor kids.

The fact she’s sold another story on herself tells us how bad she’s doing on OF.

Give me a year to change my life she said. Pretty sure that year is up & all she’s gained is another chin, an STI & the reputation of being the local DJs hump & dump.

Delicious 🐸:coffee:

May 23, 2023
You couldn’t water board this information out of me!

Any tiny shred of dignity she had left has been sold for what, 5 new OF subs? Her poor kids.

The fact she’s sold another story on herself tells us how bad she’s doing on OF.

Give me a year to change my life she said. Pretty sure that year is up & all she’s gained is another chin, an STI & the reputation of being the local DJs hump & dump.

Delicious 🐸:coffee:
Don’t get it twisted it’s not information she chose to share with the world. She shared with a select few who she then fell out with and then started speaking to her ‘trolls’ ie us via group chats. We then posted it all over our socials so she had to own up to it. EVERYTHING she does online is because of us and it’s funny as do to watch 🤣🤣🤣
Nobody would know she shat in a bag if it was up to her - in fact I should get a cut of her earnings from this story!! 💀🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Its been so long since her reports of "harassment" have been addressed because she's like the boy who cried fing wolf! No one believes you KKK. You provoke and prod people so I'm not surprised you're so hated 🤣 police probably see her address pop up and think not this t again 😂 maybe met have been better because she hasn't tarnished her name over there yet hahaha

And what's this, embarrassing and abusing her children isn't enough, so now she's traumatising them by knowing she's s in a bag? Good parenting as always KKK. And sorry but I've never heard my partner s? Why could he hear her in the toilet but not wherever she was in the house with a bag for life? Didn't she worry about the god awful stench? She's a fat fing freak and she seriously needs to be admitted ASAP. Its not normal behaviour.

I wouldn't wanna be humiliated by anyone but you've gotta be some sort of whacko to intentionally humiliate yourself 😂

Next thing, she'll be moaning about the weird blokes she attracts who ask her to send her s in a bag to them 🤣 have to admit, I thank her for her daily dose of entertainment! If she isn't making my skin crawl with hatred for how she parents her kids, she's making me belly laugh with actual tears because she's such a monumental embarrassing failure!

I personally think Lou was getting too much attention for her liking so she's trying to gain some attention by acting an utter fool.

May 23, 2023
Has anybody read the article? What was the ‘worth it’ part? Most people move to different countries, get gastric bands, save a pound a day etc to get stories like that. How is sting in a bag worth it?
Unless there’s a tescos advert strategically placed somewhere in between the article I don’t see the point of even the Scums editors posting this unless it was a really slow news day or they’re trying to give our mate Stuart some more writing experience? Proper s show the lot of it lol

Apr 16, 2023
Two direct replies in one day! Kk, I am honoured! I bet the sad fs subscribing to your onlyfans get less attention.

I still don’t believe you will actually take those animals to a vet. You’re also over feeding them, good luck with flystrike next spring.

IMG_1942.jpeg
Spending more on the rabbit's a month, than she does on her kid's, unless reciepts KK no1 believes you

Apr 16, 2023
Its been so long since her reports of "harassment" have been addressed because she's like the boy who cried fing wolf! No one believes you KKK. You provoke and prod people so I'm not surprised you're so hated 🤣 police probably see her address pop up and think not this t again 😂 maybe met have been better because she hasn't tarnished her name over there yet hahaha

And what's this, embarrassing and abusing her children isn't enough, so now she's traumatising them by knowing she's s in a bag? Good parenting as always KKK. And sorry but I've never heard my partner s? Why could he hear her in the toilet but not wherever she was in the house with a bag for life? Didn't she worry about the god awful stench? She's a fat fing freak and she seriously needs to be admitted ASAP. Its not normal behaviour.

I wouldn't wanna be humiliated by anyone but you've gotta be some sort of whacko to intentionally humiliate yourself 😂

Next thing, she'll be moaning about the weird blokes she attracts who ask her to send her s in a bag to them 🤣 have to admit, I thank her for her daily dose of entertainment! If she isn't making my skin crawl with hatred for how she parents her kids, she's making me belly laugh with actual tears because she's such a monumental embarrassing failure!

I personally think Lou was getting too much attention for her liking so she's trying to gain some attention by acting an utter fool.
That is exactly the reason, Lou and Ste getting much more attention than she is

May 23, 2023
I don’t believe she s in a bag, I think it’s all lies, I think she told people at the time to gain friends and have a laugh. She is a compulsive liar after all. Also kkk, no one gives a do about the imaginary police involvement. It’s all just a bit too embarrassing hun. Everything about you is just so fing boring.
Controversial! Love it mick 💃🏽🤣 I genuinely believe she did from what I remember. Think of the stuff she admitted to our Paul after knowing him for such a short time, she can’t help her lonely self imo

Sep 30, 2023
The fing cringe fake septum piercing has killed me off 😂😂💀
The fing cringe fake septum piercing has killed me off 😂😂💀
Don’t 💀 I don’t know why she’s suddenly portraying this ‘alt’ appearance?! One day she’s a ‘real housewives’ look, the next day she’s a ‘under my tits stink’ look, the day after that she’s ‘pin up’ and now she’s trying to dress alternative. I get it’s good to change your look for different styles of photos etc, but she genuinely has zero style or knowledge of how to dress herself!

May 18, 2023
Again any attention she can get! She is one huge feckin embarrassment, it’s not about humiliation you silly t it’s that you’re so desperate for attention you’ll literally do anything, how can you not get that telling people this it’s embarrassing mate well it is for those with a brain cell, and no self respecting man would be attracted to this s only fing weirdos who want you to s on them 🤮 god she’s so repulsive!

Apr 27, 2023
I wonder if Whipsnade realise she’s posting foul mouthed rude videos whilst she’s wearing their uniform?

She thinks they don’t care about her Onlyfans and that we’d try to report her to them but that isn’t the issue. The issue is they are a family brand that she is representing. Almost every workplace has a social media clause in their contracts regarding your behaviour. She is hardly holding up the brand image swearing and talking about filming adult content with their logo on her shirt in clear view.

She’s just thick as s.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder if Whipsnade realise she’s posting foul mouthed rude videos whilst she’s wearing their uniform?

She thinks they don’t care about her Onlyfans and that we’d try to report her to them but that isn’t the issue. The issue is they are a family brand that she is representing. Almost every workplace has a social media clause in their contracts regarding your behaviour. She is hardly holding up the brand image swearing and talking about filming adult content with their logo on her shirt in clear view.

She’s just thick as s.
Does she work at the zoo now? That's so on brand for her.

Aug 28, 2023
Oh she won't answer that! She doesn't answer when she's wrong so we'll hear nothing of the animals poor health care, or of her neglect of her children. She might post saying we are "sooo obsessed" .. but she'll never post about the questions raised about the health mental health and wellbeing of all those unlucky enough to be in her care. But hey, that's KKK. Relentlessly scouring the Internet for a fight and deflecting from the real issue (her) while she eats a family ssized bowl of pasta 🤮🤢😂
And 5 cakes