Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
How can she get her accounts mixed up- 1 is for life and family and the other is OF promo. The 2 shouldn't exist in the same place. But this bell end apparently can't keep up and so is going to combine the 2 once again. Surely some of the se she posts on what is supposed to be her OF promo page is only going to put her subs and potential subs off. Note to you here KK - Never get a job in advertisement and marketing

Apr 27, 2023
Every time she goes on one of her rants about us being “obsessed” with her or how we spend so much time posting on here I just can’t believe how utterly dumb she is. Can’t she see that she is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!! She spends her day checking this thread for updates and immediately reacting via stories or TikTok …or worse; making yet another account on here to join in.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Every time she goes on one of her rants about us being “obsessed” with her or how we spend so much time posting on here I just can’t believe how utterly dumb she is. Can’t she see that she is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!! She spends her day checking this thread for updates and immediately reacting via stories or TikTok …or worse; making yet another account on here to join in.
Everything she speaks is just one big contradiction. I dont think she even realises she's doing it because she's such a narcissist and believes everything she thinks and says. Or she's just thick as pig s.

Apr 16, 2023
I wouldn’t mind but for her to say we are ‘obsessed’ with her is a massive fing stretch. This thread has been deader than the person under Lou’s favourite gravestone lately thanks to Lou and Ste and she fing hates it! That’s why she is posting about us, to try and get this thread going again so one of her 24845262738 personalities can come to life.