Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
No ones reported her because she's so fing boring no one cares. Doesn't she yet see that yes, she's hilarious to look at and great fun to laugh at on occasion, but no one actually gives a do about her beige house and beige life unless she's endangering her children or doxxing innocent people on SM for likes?

Another round of applause for yams though, don't you love how you live in her head rent free in the daily? Her pathetic attempts at trying to rile you up is almost as funny as her discoloured hairline.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
What in the Chinese sweatshop was that thing behind her head? 💀
Have you not seen the “Chanel” blanket from her Tik Tok? It’s a stunner !!

Every single thing she’s said about “that group of women” she’s does herself to many, many people !!

Also, we spend as much time online as she does. She’s constantly on here & then she’s making videos about it. She really is as thick as she looks. Her complete inability to grasp how women manage to work every day & have a clean home is laughable to me. Tell me you’ve been a lazy fat lump on UC all your life without telling me ….

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
I
@Yamfoot Actually, it’s the neon HUSTLE sign on the headboard for me …..

No matter how much you make on OF, some people just can’t buy class
🐸:coffee:

IMG_3111.jpeg
💀💀💀💀💀
Wtf is that? I promise you my hand went to my mouth when I saw that 🤣🤣 oh KK, I’ll stay in my 3 bed, 2 garden nitty den until I retire if it means I never ever have a bedroom that looks like yours 😬😬
You’re so embarrassing 😭😭😭😭😭
I remember my dad getting me something similar from Hackney Wick market and my friends slating me soon as they saw it…that was almost 30 years ago! 😭😭😭😭
I love your content so fing much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Have you not seen the “Chanel” blanket from her Tik Tok? It’s a stunner !!

Every single thing she’s said about “that group of women” she’s does herself to many, many people !!

Also, we spend as much time online as she does. She’s constantly on here & then she’s making videos about it. She really is as thick as she looks. Her complete inability to grasp how women manage to work every day & have a clean home is laughable to me. Tell me you’ve been a lazy fat lump on UC all your life without telling me ….
This!!!!!

May 23, 2023
My other half just gained himself a fat blowey after I showed him her stories 🤣🤣
Went like ‘why is she only polishing and cleaning that time of day, you’ve usually done that before the girls are up’ 💀
‘Why does she think we live in a crack den? Who told her that?’ 🤷🏽‍♀️
‘WHATS THAT FAKE LV PILLOW IN THE BACKGROUND? Babe never post something like that on your main stories!’ 🙏🏽
‘The men who pay to see her tits are the same kind who turn up to work in the morning stinking of beer and piss’ 💀
And my absolute favourite ‘can you stop showing me now, I don’t know why you put me through all this!’ 😭😭😭