Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
She is panicking today saying she doesn't care and by sharing the voicenotes has done her favour, that she stands by what she has said and if anyone of her friends and family have a problem with her she will tell them what she thinks to their face. Because SHE DOESNT CARE. Anyone else think she DOES care 🤣🤣🤣 Otherwise we wouldn't have had the ranting stories this morning. It was literally the opposite of damage control. Absolutely rattled.
Kk saying something to someone's face 🤣🤣 we know that's a lie # takeaway gate

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Me thinks someone is a little worried her ‘friends’ could come here and expose further truths as she is practically begging that they confront her instead of speaking with us if they hear her slagging them off in voice notes. Also makes me think there are more voice notes she knows have probably been shared which she doesn’t want put on here.

Ps - Tanya, come join us!!

Apr 29, 2023
You weren’t one of the ones who took the piss out of my throw over was you? Do you follow my insta?

Apparently I’ve blackmailed KK according to my group chat. Can’t wait for those receipts 🤣🤣
Your throw over 🤣 ….. no, sorry but I swear you sound familiar and the places you talk about are the same as where I am from

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
She is panicking today saying she doesn't care and by sharing the voicenotes has done her favour, that she stands by what she has said and if anyone of her friends and family have a problem with her she will tell them what she thinks to their face. Because SHE DOESNT CARE. Anyone else think she DOES care 🤣🤣🤣 Otherwise we wouldn't have had the ranting stories this morning. It was literally the opposite of damage control. Absolutely rattled.
Oh no! I wonder who emailed Tanya!?? Who on earth would do such a thing?? 👀

Aug 1, 2023
15th feb this year KKK, you post this (see below) about tanya. “Your best friend”?? you are literally the nastiest b going. i can guarantee there is not one person youve not slagged off behind their back whilst pretending to be their friend. so so sad. when will you grow up? when will you do better in life?? (also, i just noticed in Tanya’s latest tik tok you both have the same furniture did you buy her it with your millions from OF hun)?? 🤣🤣

1e638be27a66e02470739d99e08677a9~c5_100x100.jpg
jiggly_jugs_x
🌹Kayleigh -Louise 🌹🌶· 2-15

Follow

Thank you to my talented and wonderful best friend for giving me so much confidence with my lips! @Tanya’s Aesthetics & Skin Care

May 23, 2023
15th feb this year KKK, you post this (see below) about tanya. “Your best friend”?? you are literally the nastiest b going. i can guarantee there is not one person youve not slagged off behind their back whilst pretending to be their friend. so so sad. when will you grow up? when will you do better in life?? (also, i just noticed in Tanya’s latest tik tok you both have the same furniture did you buy her it with your millions from OF hun)?? 🤣🤣
1e638be27a66e02470739d99e08677a9~c5_100x100.jpg
jiggly_jugs_x
🌹Kayleigh -Louise 🌹🌶· 2-15
Follow

Thank you to my talented and wonderful best friend for giving me so much confidence with my lips! @Tanya’s Aesthetics & Skin Care
I/Stacy just clicked and viewed Tanyas TikTok’s…am I now her stalker or is that just in KKs little black mirror world? 👀

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Wait… she’s now slagging off Tanya? Didn’t someone on here claim this months ago? (Sorry, I really can’t remember who, possibly that toomanytales person)

I am not shocked whatsoever that the jealously of Tanya has been shown. She is literally jealous of everyone who has something she doesn’t. (Don’t take me wrong, not by a mile do I think Tanya has done a good job on the filler/Botox) but she’s still making more from her own home then Kayleigh has done in a year!!