Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Hey Yam, she’s reported you to the police and “has a crime reference number”…are you scared now? The police that are so understaffed and actually incompetent that they cannot handle genuine serious crimes have given old ginger nips a crime number!

I bet you’re quaking in your brand new (not from vinted) boots!

She’s so bloody deluded. As if any police force in the country has the manpower or time to deal with yet another one of her complaints about strangers on the internet.

She’s made it possible for the faceless masses of the web to know her address, her kids school, her daily routine, her DOB, her mothers name, her place of work and much more….if people wanted to do her over, they could with ease.

All anyone does on here is talk about s that she’s already posted or shared. No one’s sending s to her house, hacking her accounts or doing anything creepy….that’s all done by her own frenemies!
Well yam it will be good if the police actually do reach out to you regarding this. Then you can express your own concerns about the fact that she has lots of old photos of your children on her phone coughnoncecough, the fact that she has said some concerning and racially motivated things to you about your children. The fact that she even stalks so far back on your Facebook is unhinged enough itself let alone every other thing she's done. 😂 she's really just shot herself in the foot doing that stupid fing moomin

Apr 16, 2023
What's she done, called 999 and said "hi officer, yesterday I doxxed and harassed a woman I've been obsessed with for years.. again.. yes officer, after coming for her children.. yes I did post her photo and full name and accuse her of doing everything to me, when infact I have done it to her, officer.. so I'm ready to go the appropriate route and add her to the list of 4959583 fake police calls I've made this year"

She's clearly fing fuming she's going to see her Clingon for head come back and watch her lips deflate as fast as her friendships do! But coming for yam again? Boreeeee offff. KKK. Carry on bullying other people and I'll drag this little voice note stash out for longer. Don't even get me started on the text messages🥰

and yam - tbh mate at this rate I'd go to the police and file a report myself. I'm sure there are many a victim of KKKs in here that would like to hand over evidence of her harassment, bulling and lack of safe guarding.

Your move KKK you fing hog and be careful because I'm not bluffing.

Apr 12, 2023
Ffs she gets thicker by the day, this should be good 🤣

I actually did nearly pee my pants earlier on, I’m on TikTok after searching the big fat pig it came up other searches recommended or similar I can’t remember exact words but the first one was my 600lb life, honestly I laughed so hard 👏 TikTok definitely knows 😂😂😂

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Sorry KK, was on a date night so must have missed the police knock on the door 🤷🏽‍♀️ rude fs didn’t even leave a note through the letterbox - you should definitely complain about that!
Any hoot, looking forward to any conversations I get to have with the police about you, really really really looking forward if I’m honest 🤪 bring it on but take a minute to think about how you actually want this s with ME to end, I’m not like your other bitches 🙃🤣

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
How’s it going up
Hey Yam, she’s reported you to the police and “has a crime reference number”…are you scared now? The police that are so understaffed and actually incompetent that they cannot handle genuine serious crimes have given old ginger nips a crime number!

I bet you’re quaking in your brand new (not from vinted) boots!

She’s so bloody deluded. As if any police force in the country has the manpower or time to deal with yet another one of her complaints about strangers on the internet.

She’s made it possible for the faceless masses of the web to know her address, her kids school, her daily routine, her DOB, her mothers name, her place of work and much more….if people wanted to do her over, they could with ease.

All anyone does on here is talk about s that she’s already posted or shared. No one’s sending s to her house, hacking her accounts or doing anything creepy….that’s all done by her own frenemies!
shes bothered me twice and yes, I have receipts. Contacted my place of work and somewhere I volunteered at. I’ve not told a soul this but I’ve been to her house twice and she’s been out,

I have absolutely no problem in taking this f down and I will. You come at people who lost babies to cancer or late miscarriage, you open yourself up to the fiery pits of hell. She has no idea of the lengths I am willing to go to. No idea at all

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Then there's these delusional idiotic ramblings. Until she finally admits in her last message 'I liked him, he didn't like me, so I ended the friendship' - aka 'he rejected me so I rejected him'. What she fails to admit is that once she 'ended the friendship' she went on to talk about him all over his social media, block and unblock, post his picture and name everywhere and try to belittle him while spinning her own narrative. ONLY THEN did Paul join us here because she stone walled him leaving him unable to respond to her accusations and stand up for himself. Even now she continues to speak about him like this on her social media.

Apr 12, 2023
Then there's these delusional idiotic ramblings. Until she finally admits in her last message 'I liked him, he didn't like me, so I ended the friendship' - aka 'he rejected me so I rejected him'. What she fails to admit is that once she 'ended the friendship' she went on to talk about him all over his social media, block and unblock, post his picture and name everywhere and try to belittle him while spinning her own narrative. ONLY THEN did Paul join us here because she stone walled him leaving him unable to respond to her accusations and stand up for himself. Even now she continues to speak about him like this on her social media.
She'll tell every tom dick and Harry personal information about herself without even thinking. We all know your address after all. Yeah you're right kk you didn't put any insta convos from him up because they were all your WhatsApp convos. They've been shared in here. Dum dum

I can't see him writing story after story about her. She is obsessed.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
But she DID overshare private information about him!!!!

@theallegedsugardaddy FYI

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s fing delulu !!

There is one reason she’s pissed off with Paul, pissed off with Yam & hates everyone on here. It’s because we all play her at her own game & we win. We prove her wrong every single time & we call her out on her bullshit. If she wasn’t such a nasty, attention seeking, egotistical, hypocritical t then she wouldn’t have to keep posting paragraphs about “the trolls”

Funny how it’s fine for her to do alllll the things she’s accused Paul of, but when anyone does it to her it’s trolling, stalking & harassment.

do off you orange dickhead !! Don’t be pissed off with us because your life’s a joke - it’s your own fault.

Ps, you’re not “too pretty” to be ugly. You’re rotten inside.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Well, well, well

Define the definition of thick for me?

Someone who continually leads with her chins, and likes playing stupid games and fs around and finds out 10 fold

Interesting those 6 months of friendly talk and banter on WhatsApp started in May and ended in July

Misquote of my age on every post, like its trying to upset or embarrass me. You confuse me with someone who gives a do what you think or say

Obviously has taken maths lessons from Dianne Abbott

I have said it before, I will say it again. Unblock me from your 27 Live followers, and we will go head 2 head in an impromptu Would I Lie To You live

But you will not do that as that does not fit your narrative, does it?

I looked up information for you as you stated you were worried about yours and the families safety. Nothing illegal. No inside information, as all available online.

Based on the narrative you had told me, it was the opinion that the person could have been on the register. You failed to mention that, the information you gave. Highly doubt it was actually true though

You defame and slander, write and speak facts

I may be old, but at least I won't have to pay full price for botox and lip filler

Apr 16, 2023
Going through her stories and apparently the "trolls" just want to get a name on the Internet but the only one posting to IG and TT is KKK. We are on a forum with like minded people, sharing our horrific experiences of being targeted by HER and she thinks this is bullying? KKK you dirty t, I wouldn't be here had you not randomly doxxed me one day, someone you don't know and who was uninvolved in everything. I wasn't part of insta 4 years ago, wasn't part of the group chats you and others were in. You don't even know who I am cos you've started on sooo many innocent people. Isn't that worrying?

If a thread was made about me, I'd know exactly who it was because I'm not disliked by enough people for it to be a mystery! Don't you find it weird YOU are the common denominator in all this?? And you keep saying "she" done it to get a reaction, talking about Yam.. but from what I can see, myself and several others have voice notes so whys your fanny so wet for the kraken all the time? You fing weirdo.

Everything you've ranted on about, you delusional do, doesn't come close to what you've done. Didn't mention how you harassed our Pauls kids as well did you? But he's so in the wrong and for what? Seeing straight through your act and knowing you're a dangerous, poisonous t and legging it from ya.

You know what's empty? Your life. I don't sit and night and have to eat 10 packs of sweets, a grab bag of crisps and 3 dinners to feel whole.. I have my partner doing that while he massages my feet. While we laugh and chat, while the kids giggles travel downstairs.. what have you got? Not a fing lot. A Smelly dog, a baby dad whose tied to you and doesn't want to be and 2 degenerates for children, who are that way because of YOU. Your life is empty, hollow, and that's exactly why you have time to file 100 fake police reports.. or should I say find everyone's mum, 2nd cousin and job they left 5 years ago. You're pathetic. A scummy mummy who hangs washing out her front. Says it all.

Lying about keeping decorum in public, well no one I know orders 5 cakes when out you classless fing beast.

I am DYING for this police report to be real, its time to rally around, gather up our heaps and heaps of evidence and hand it all over and show them the TRUTH. Because then you can't hide behind your fake narrative, t. Not when you're the dickhead with the conviction.

Apr 18, 2023
If she would spend a wee bit less time worrying about dust on skirting boards, and some more focused on her kids’ development they’d be much better off.

Did anyone notice those kids could barely speak a word before they started school? Speaks volumes about their home life. As the health visitor told her when the boy was a toddler (when she was so offended that the HV wanted to refer him to speech therapy) less tv and get rid of the dummy. Honestly, children who are at school and still sucking on a dummy is shameful. Just screams lazy parenting. (A video that was posted of the little girl getting the Elsa make up table thing, she had a dummy in her hand. I think someone here posted the video too. And a later video in the hotel the boy’s dummy was there).

And before she starts about SEN. My youngest child has Down’s syndrome. I’m painfully aware of what it’s like bringing up a child with additional needs.

I’d suggest taking them to a library, but they’d destroy the books, I’m sure. Also KK, FYI how you always talk about your kids wrecking the furniture, their clothes and toys. That comes from a place of boredom and frustration.

A dirty kitchen floor? Bold of her to shout about that when her kids are playing on a carpet the dog and shat and pissed on multiple times! Carpet cleaners don’t lift all of it. An Only Fans superstar and still hasn’t replaced that manky carpet!

I can understand you don’t want to put a lot of money in to a rented house. But you could carpet or laminate that small living room for £200/£300. I thought that would be pennies to such a big time OF creator!

Are her skirting boards cleaner than mine? Absolutely, yes. But do I give my children a dummy, and park them in front of the tv to keep them quiet while I clean them? Nope. Kids are little for such a short time.

Seriously, I genuinely feel sorry for those kids. How are they ever going to have friends? K will start a row with every friend they ever get’s parents. Then she’ll s them off over social media. Poor kids. It’s not their fault.

Apr 16, 2023
Going through her stories and apparently the "trolls" just want to get a name on the Internet but the only one posting to IG and TT is KKK.
If we were trying to make a name for ourselves, wouldn’t we be using our actual names or at least use the same username on here, Tattle, IG, Reddit etc so each bit of activity could be linked or am I just going about this troll life in the wrong way? 😂

Apr 12, 2023
Well, well, well

Define the definition of thick for me?

Someone who continually leads with her chins, and likes playing stupid games and fs around and finds out 10 fold

Interesting those 6 months of friendly talk and banter on WhatsApp started in May and ended in July

Misquote of my age on every post, like its trying to upset or embarrass me. You confuse me with someone who gives a do what you think or say

Obviously has taken maths lessons from Dianne Abbott

I have said it before, I will say it again. Unblock me from your 27 Live followers, and we will go head 2 head in an impromptu Would I Lie To You live

But you will not do that as that does not fit your narrative, does it?

I looked up information for you as you stated you were worried about yours and the families safety. Nothing illegal. No inside information, as all available online.

Based on the narrative you had told me, it was the opinion that the person could have been on the register. You failed to mention that, the information you gave. Highly doubt it was actually true though

You defame and slander, write and speak facts

I may be old, but at least I won't have to pay full price for botox and lip filler
Wait so she had a guy in her house that she thought might be on the register? In her house, with her children? 😳

May 23, 2023
The thing about having a clean house makes me chuckle. It’s obviously another projection because she doesn’t (know how to) clean properly. Nobody who cleans regularly needs to paint their skirtings that often and nobody who KNOWS how to clean properly pours mop water down their kitchen sink. That pic of my kitchen was with my back door open. I own CHICKENS, it’s not just eggs they s out (in case you didn’t know both come from the same hole 🤣) - if my back door is open it means I’m cleaning the coops out so walking mud/chicken s in and out of the garden until it’s all done and then when the task is complete guess what? I mop the floor and pour the dirty water down the drain - not my kitchen sink. But I grew up with a mum to teach me how to clean so the blame can’t be put all on KK I guess, I’d say follow Hinches advice instead of spewing jealous hate about her online but she doesn’t know how to clean to save her life either 🤣🤣
And the trying to make a name for myself, as you’ve seen and reposted on numerous occasions I know actual real life celebrities, not your z list Dean Gaffneys of the world, actual famous people, if I ever wanted to make a name for myself you would not be the catalyst I’d use to do so, I’m fortunately already well established in the field I’m in so now the only name I want to make for myself is MUM, you should try it. Probably took you while to read all this so skirtings probably need a quick once over, off you waddle x