Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
The fact she's even posted this makes me sick, does she think it's funny? Don't get me wrong I'm sure the majority of kids have said a bad word but I've never seen it happen unless its repeated from an adult there and then, and usually by younger children who don't know what they're saying. The fact this boy thinks it's okay to call his dad a dickhead so casually proves what despicable parenting she implements and how little she cares about their vile behaviour. And to post it?? She's just fing insane. What a fat mess of a mother.
Just goes to show what goes on behind closed doors, shocking parenting and then to post it disgusting

Apr 16, 2023
Why did she have her tits out on insta? Also is that an ill fitting bra I see? Didn't say they also give her the ick 😂
Screenshot_2023-10-14-21-33-32-415_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
No way is all those bags of dog s from 1 day! So those poor Rabbits have roamed around in dog s & could've eaten it 🤢🤮 Screenshot_2023-10-15-14-32-23-093_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
I have a dog and that is defo not from 1 day, but maybe if the poor dog got took on proper walks, it wouldnt be sting all over the backgarden were kids and rabbits play, she's 1 lazy b

Apr 12, 2023
The leaves look se, trying to be Hinch again on a shein budget 😂

We all know she is drinking them to drinks the greedy 🐽
“Maybe a cheeky takeaway”
KKK that would imply something a bit naughty that’s not your normal everyday food so that’s completely WRONG!

What the do else does it eat, junk junk junk junk junk junk no wonder she looks in her 50s ffs

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
The boy has been swearing for a while. I was in a live a while back and the boy shouted ‘t’ then KKK said ‘you can’t? You can’t what?’ And completely derailed. A couple of people said he said ‘t’ and she soon ended it. Please tell me someone else in here witnessed that live! It was when she was smoking out of her bedroom window and the kids was in their room.

May 23, 2023
I have a dog and that is defo not from 1 day, but maybe if the poor dog got took on proper walks, it wouldnt be sting all over the backgarden were kids and rabbits play, she's 1 lazy b
Zero reason to have that much dog s in your garden; see what I mean about my comments before re projection? She’s the female version of Raab C Nesbit and everyone can see how chavvy and dutty she is but her 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 17, 2023
I have a fing Corso. Size of a small horse and 💩 like a dinosaur (mainly because of the raw diet but KKK would never do what’s best for a dog) and that’s more than my pup 💩 in 3 days. 1 day my naturally tanned arse

Apr 16, 2023
Regardless of however many times a dog ss (some can go 3 or 4 times a day) normal people with children and other free roam animals clean it up and throw it away as soon as its done. Even those that work still do it every single day before and after work.
I have several chronic health conditions and have 3 dogs. Some days they don’t get a long enough walk so will have free access to the garden is all day (including the winter when leaving the doors open mean it’s freezing in my living room. Even with all the pain I can be in and no kids to worry about trampling through it, there will never be s lying around or a pile of bags stacked up. It gets picked up straight awayand immediately put into a bin. She’s just a fat, lazy, tramp.