Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
I'm more concerned she's sent her kid back to school. Isn't it a requirement to have 48 hours off after the last bout of sickness? That and the fact I know my kids have do all energy after a sickness bug but nah, you push them back to school to infect everyone else so you can "clean" (paint over dirt) in your hovel 🤣

And going on about mums smoking next to a pram IN OPEN SPACE, OUTSIDE, when she smokes up and downstairs in her fing house? do off KKK you cock womble. When will you stop projecting your pitiful parenting on others??
I think someone is desperate for a ciggie 😂

Apr 16, 2023
I'm more concerned she's sent her kid back to school. Isn't it a requirement to have 48 hours off after the last bout of sickness? That and the fact I know my kids have do all energy after a sickness bug but nah, you push them back to school to infect everyone else so you can "clean" (paint over dirt) in your hovel 🤣

And going on about mums smoking next to a pram IN OPEN SPACE, OUTSIDE, when she smokes up and downstairs in her fing house? do off KKK you cock womble. When will you stop projecting your pitiful parenting on others??
It's 48 hrs in my child's school, as have mine off now and was told couldn't bring her back, no wonder kid's are off bad when you have muppet's like that sending there kid's back to early, and right what you say about the smoking, this lass not a full shilling, smokes upstairs and down in her house wether door open or not, she's 1 of these that has JUST packed in smoking and people that smoke now are vile , FK OFF KK what a moron, and i don't even smoke

Apr 16, 2023
Same as mine, I'd be royally fed off if my kids got ill all because of one lazy parent forcing them back to school before they're well enough to go! And the smoking thing is ridiculous, sorry your sub didn't come through with your fags KKK you pesant but it isn't that woman fault, whose OUTSIDE smoking. Absolute idiot.
Think most school's are the same, it's just parent's like KK who can't be arsed with there kid's that send them back in to infect everybody else's kids

Apr 12, 2023
Where’s your seatbelt KKK in that obviously moving car…

Eta…some may also say that the camera isn’t flipped so she’s in the drivers seat as well 👀👀
Maybe she can no longer get the seat belt on, she’s a fair old size now 🐷
Its the fake nose ring, fake freckles, and the 1 tooth that got me 🤣 everything about her is fake, what is she? a cleaner at a zoo fml
She looks like one of the fing rabbits 🤣

wtf is a stand in rug exactly!
Maybe if you stop buying reduced s and all the junk food you inhale you could get yourself a decent rug that’s well made that you can keep for a good few years and before she says kids destroy nice things, they don’t if you put the fing phone away and spend time with them!

Apr 16, 2023
Maybe she can no longer get the seat belt on, she’s a fair old size now 🐷

She looks like one of the fing rabbits 🤣

wtf is a stand in rug exactly!
Maybe if you stop buying reduced s and all the junk food you inhale you could get yourself a decent rug that’s well made that you can keep for a good few years and before she says kids destroy nice things, they don’t if you put the fing phone away and spend time with them!
I'm assuming the thick b means standard rug 🤣, another 1 to cover the s/piss stained carpet off the dog, or for the kids room to hide all the broken and uneven flooring that's in there

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She’s a selfish t. Sending cheese on when no doubt she’s still feeling rough, and not a thought for the other children / teachers who may have an illness/immune condition that could make them really ill. Absolute b.

And no, I don’t think she’s on the spectrum. She’s a classic narcissist, a bully and a terrible person. I do not feel one bit sorry for her or the way her life is. All self inflicted by being a nasty person through and through.

Apr 16, 2023
While you're here KKK you manky s, why send your kid in when she's probably still feeling s and putting other kids and staff at risk of being ill? I find it odd you responded to the scrambled eggs, but not regarding your clear neglect once again so if you could answer that, that would be great thanks ☺️ oh and no one gives a s about your flowers, but as you mentioned it, the yellow is a bit jank. They go with your janky yellow walls just lovely though 😉

Apr 16, 2023
While you're here KKK you manky s, why send your kid in when she's probably still feeling s and putting other kids and staff at risk of being ill? I find it odd you responded to the scrambled eggs, but not regarding your clear neglect once again so if you could answer that, that would be great thanks ☺️ oh and no one gives a s about your flowers, but as you mentioned it, the yellow is a bit jank. They go with your janky yellow walls just lovely though 😉
Magnolia went out many moons ago