Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Awwww KKK has woken up still butt hurt and treated us all to another rant like a maniac this morning!! Honestly the validation it gives me knowing she reads here and it bothers her so much she just HAS to post about it gives me next level JOY. So nice go see we have angered the beast! Brilliant work chaps!!
Does she think we care? Does she genuinely think her followers do? Only one who cares is the dope of Dunstable herself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
Awwww KKK has woken up still butt hurt and treated us all to another rant like a maniac this morning!! Honestly the validation it gives me knowing she reads here and it bothers her so much she just HAS to post about it gives me next level JOY. So nice go see we have angered the beast! Brilliant work chaps!!
Any screen shots for the blocked 🙏 and thank you

May 23, 2023
Wow! That was tragic as do to watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kayleigh get yourself a therapist/DECENT shag/candy crush maybe? Do you not see how utterly sad your stories come across? You’re all on your own in your little Wendy house ranting into your phone man 💀
Come on!
Surely at this point you can see there’s more to life than this?
Maybe apply for the next series of married at first sight and see how many husbands want to shag you on there? Your little Scum hack could buy the exclusive story when you get binned at the aisle for £50 you absolute celeb!
‘I was ditched at the aisle because of my kk breasts’ sounds like a perfect Scum headline to me 🔥 you’re welcome for the content xx

…..

Turnip