Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Not being funny but the point of going to a pumpkin farm is to purchase pumpkins? And yeah they're usually more pricy because you get the day experiance to go along with it? What was traumatising about it? Aside from her fing moaning again? Honestly she very clearly hates the bones of her own children. I haven't known anyone else, ever, to take their kids out and constantly moan about it? Like she REALLY fing hates them and being a *piss poor* parent doesn't she..

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Not being funny but the point of going to a pumpkin farm is to purchase pumpkins? And yeah they're usually more pricy because you get the day experiance to go along with it? What was traumatising about it? Aside from her fing moaning again? Honestly she very clearly hates the bones of her own children. I haven't known anyone else, ever, to take their kids out and constantly moan about it? Like she REALLY fing hates them and being a *piss poor* parent doesn't she..
She thought she would get a yellow sticker one, probably

Apr 16, 2023
She’s giving “9 year old me that read an article in Sugar magazine and then Tippex-ed myself a French mani” 😅
IMG_2092.jpeg

The audacity of her “knowing her worth” and slating the fellas that want a discount when she rarely pays full price for anything and regularly halves the price of her OF subscription. She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit.
UGLY INSIDE AND OUT

Apr 17, 2023
She’s giving “9 year old me that read an article in Sugar magazine and then Tippex-ed myself a French mani” 😅
IMG_2092.jpeg

The audacity of her “knowing her worth” and slating the fellas that want a discount when she rarely pays full price for anything and regularly halves the price of her OF subscription. She just can’t keep up with her own bullshit.
Why does she looked like she is jaundiced? This is taking yellow snickering to a whole new level

Apr 18, 2023
IMG_2092.jpeg

Imagine slating discounts and other creators for doing them… then offering 50% off for Halloween 💀

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Eaughhhhh dragging her fat self over her s stained carpet is she sure?? And still not taken her kids to Disneyland 😉 life changing KKK. Really life changing. I wonder if they'll get Christmas gifts from the tip this year or if she'll allow them to have something full priced from the point shop 🤭
I noticed that her lips look a lot better, is that because she is paying retail price now?