Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Wasn't she banging on about the background of people's photos recently? Sorry but what's classy about her council carpet and bargain bucket plastic foliage? And don't get me started on the crushed velvet bed. What fing year are we? 🤣
We are in 2023, she’s roughly 10 years behind so crushed velvet is a new discovery for her :ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2023
2 story’s later she’s got a picture of her kids at a party… really keeping it separate aren’t you hun 😒
When will she just understand that these are the only men she will ever attract, normal decent humans wouldn’t entertain her once they interact and realise she’s not only thick as s she’s also a smelly tramp!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She really thinks her body is her key to getting somewhere in life
I will say this. There are men, and women who prefer a larger lady with massive babylons. It's a fetishism, just the same as someone who likes muscular women, feet, etc. I have mentioned in the past that I like women who have their nipples in different post codes. I think what upsets so many people is her behaviours, her mixing business with family, and that she is a s t not only to her loved ones or ex loved one, but anyone else she encounters. I have never seen someone fall out with everyone she meets / chats to so quickly or frequently. The lies, fabrications, wanting drama, I really believe that she has an undiagnosed condition. fism

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I will say this. There are men, and women who prefer a larger lady with massive babylons. It's a fetishism, just the same as someone who likes muscular women, feet, etc. I have mentioned in the past that I like women who have their nipples in different post codes. I think what upsets so many people is her behaviours, her mixing business with family, and that she is a s t not only to her loved ones or ex loved one, but anyone else she encounters. I have never seen someone fall out with everyone she meets / chats to so quickly or frequently. The lies, fabrications, wanting drama, I really believe that she has an undiagnosed condition. fism

Thank you Frank. s t is one of my favourites. 🥰😍

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ooh she's rattled again and throwing her toys out because noone liked or shared her horrendous sun story about the skin coloured leggings. What is there to like? Its a badly written article that is complete bull s of an oversized baboon wearing what looks like long johns as leggings? She is an embarrassment, dregs of society who's only purpose in life is to be laughed at by others who are so thankful they are nothing like that. She throws the whole women supporting women... what self respecting woman would 1)want something like that made public and 2)want to associate with it by liking or sharing it

Absolute laughing stock you moose.

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
She’s raging that only 3 people liked her latest Sun article and threatening to come off her main insta account to concentrate on her titty content. 🤣
Saying she’s got no engagement but then tells people she doesn’t like them, not here for their entertainment, won’t reply to their messages and basically slagging off her followers.

Goes private to protect her children. > realises that without us trolls 👀 she has no one else following her (well apart from the nonces she’s welcoming with her content) > goes public again > gets do all engagement > cries into her dead nans jumper and deletes account.

Imagine living in her head for a day. fing glorious.

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
Ooh she's rattled again and throwing her toys out because noone liked or shared her horrendous sun story about the skin coloured leggings. What is there to like? Its a badly written article that is complete bull s of an oversized baboon wearing what looks like long johns as leggings? She is an embarrassment, dregs of society who's only purpose in life is to be laughed at by others who are so thankful they are nothing like that. She throws the whole women supporting women... what self respecting woman would 1)want something like that made public and 2)want to associate with it by liking or sharing it

I’d be mortified if one of my friends had an article like that written about them. I’d go out of my way to report it and block The Sun. Not go about liking it. She honestly is mentally delayed. And the best part is - she doesn’t realise she’s the issue. It’s everyone else obviously 🙄

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hahaha I give it a day and she will have forgotten all about it and realise this account is the closest thing she has got to a consistent relationship / friendship. The lack of likes has just triggered her fear of rejection. So her emotionally unstable response is to 'reject' her social media acct instead. Which she doesn't really want to do as she is the only one who gives a s about it.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Kk, hear me out, have you ever thought that maybe nobody shares these ridiculous fabricated stories, because the harsh truth is that they don’t like you?! Because it’s embarrassing for these stories to be seen on their own social media, because a lot of people have morals & refuse to read, buy or have anything to do with that rag. What’s this the third, fourth, fifth bullshit story? People are bored hun 😴😴😴

Plus, I thought OF was only pocket money for you?! Is it not going very well Babes, soz about that for you.

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
Hahaha I give it a day and she will have forgotten all about it and realise this account is the closest thing she has got to a consistent relationship / friendship. The lack of likes has just triggered her fear of rejection. So her emotionally unstable response is to 'reject' her social media acct instead. Which she doesn't really want to do as she is the only one who gives a s about it.
I didn’t even realise she has less than 3k followers!! 🤣💀💀💀

On how the mighty have fallen. I remember she had over 10k.
But again, she’s not the issue. It’s everyone else.
It’s her dad and step mum
It’s her sisters
It’s Dans mum and step dad
It’s Dans dad
It’s the school mums
It’s her neighbours
It’s her ex insta friends
It’s her real life ex friends
It’s the men she dates
It’s her ex bosses
It’s her ex colleagues
It’s Dan.

Next in the firing line is her kids

Everyone is the issue, but not her. Nope 👀

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
If my own real life friend starting selling stories like this for a couple of quid, I’d tell her to behave. It’s humiliating. So why would you support a stranger from the internet (who’s an absolute t at the best of times!!). Whatever she’s getting paid from the S*n & the cash she’s making from OF is absolutely not enough to be humiliating herself in the way she is. The whole internet has seen her gash & she’s further embarrassing herself with these stupid stories on top of the whole Paul/ Kev/ Ray / Dan situations. Her life is no better now than it was 12 months ago, except the kids get a few more treats.

Delicious :coffee:🐸

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
Imagine being so emotionally damaged that you are upset people online (who by her own admission she doesn't give a do about) don't like a story about you wearing Chub rub leggings and being compared to a sausage in. Did she think that story would get her more subs? Is there a fetish for anaemic Richmond sausages?
Who was she out with? If it was her by herself, then fair do’s. But if she was out with her one friend or Dan, then I’m sorry, but they are her biggest trolls letting her walk about like that. Embarrassing, especially if her kids were with her.

I s yous not, there is a woman in my home town who wears skin toned leggings, she also wears a Gladiators helmet (like from the tv show) and argues with people who walk by her “phone box”. She’s a complete menace 🤣

She’s on the same level of intellect as our KayKay.

Proper noncy behaviour wearing leggings like that and then having the absolute balls to contact The Scum to get them to write a fabricated story about you 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023

100% well said 👏👏