Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
She’s raging that only 3 people liked her latest Sun article and threatening to come off her main insta account to concentrate on her titty content. 🤣
Saying she’s got no engagement but then tells people she doesn’t like them, not here for their entertainment, won’t reply to their messages and basically slagging off her followers.

Goes private to protect her children. > realises that without us trolls 👀 she has no one else following her (well apart from the nonces she’s welcoming with her content) > goes public again > gets do all engagement > cries into her dead nans jumper and deletes account.

Imagine living in her head for a day. fing glorious.
When is she going to realise it's 'us troll's' that give her content, without us she is as boreing as bliddy Loubeg, both car crash tv

Apr 12, 2023
Who was she out with? If it was her by herself, then fair do’s. But if she was out with her one friend or Dan, then I’m sorry, but they are her biggest trolls letting her walk about like that. Embarrassing, especially if her kids were with her.

I s yous not, there is a woman in my home town who wears skin toned leggings, she also wears a Gladiators helmet (like from the tv show) and argues with people who walk by her “phone box”. She’s a complete menace 🤣

She’s on the same level of intellect as our KayKay.

Proper noncy behaviour wearing leggings like that and then having the absolute balls to contact The Scum to get them to write a fabricated story about you 🤣🤣
Can someone please post the link,I need to see these sausage leggings 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t understand how she can’t see that she is the one who causes the drama and repercussions in her life. Blaming trolls for the kids ‘best friends’ not going to their Halloween party 😱 If she hadn’t spoken so awfully about the best friends and their Mum perhaps they would have been there. KayleighYOUneed to start thinking about the consequences of your actions not blaming it on other people.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
I don’t understand how she can’t see that she is the one who causes the drama and repercussions in her life. Blaming trolls for the kids ‘best friends’ not going to their Halloween party 😱 If she hadn’t spoken so awfully about the best friends and their Mum perhaps they would have been there. KayleighYOUneed to start thinking about the consequences of your actions not blaming it on other people.
What is this about Halloween party

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Of course it’s the trolls fault :ROFLMAO:If Tanya has read here, then it will be because Kayleigh bangs on all the time about this site. But, if anyone tells her that they’ve read this site, she goes off at them (online of course!) & says that they are as bad as the tRoLlS, if she feels that way & Tanya is Tanya is reading here, then surely you wouldn’t want her or her kids at your party then ?!🥴
It’s always easy to blame someone else for the consequences of your own behaviour.

Said it a million times before & I’ll say it a million more, Histrionic Personality Disorder.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Of course it’s the trolls fault :ROFLMAO:If Tanya has read here, then it will be because Kayleigh bangs on all the time about this site. But, if anyone tells her that they’ve read this site, she goes off at them (online of course!) & says that they are as bad as the tRoLlS, if she feels that way & Tanya is Tanya is reading here, then surely you wouldn’t want her or her kids at your party then ?!🥴
It’s always easy to blame someone else for the consequences of your own behaviour.

Said it a million times before & I’ll say it a million more, Histrionic Personality Disorder.
This is 1000% what she does. Slags of Tanya and her kids. Blames trolls for that. Slags off the parents up the kids school (yet fails to mention her own children’s behaviours 🤔)

I personally know her. I’ve witnessed the absolute chaos Kayleigh and her children bring to other people and I can safely say I’m outttttt. Never again would I entertain that fat f.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Yeah I missed this with the Halloween party? Has Tanya really fell out with her then

Whoops I sent this before I seen your new messages
Seems like she’s fallen out with everyone again at the moment. I know both her and Tanya (I live veryyyy locally to them both) and I can guarantee Tanya wouldn’t have that said about her kids and continue bum licking Kayleigh