Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
This is 1000% what she does. Slags of Tanya and her kids. Blames trolls for that. Slags off the parents up the kids school (yet fails to mention her own children’s behaviours 🤔)

I personally know her. I’ve witnessed the absolute chaos Kayleigh and her children bring to other people and I can safely say I’m outttttt. Never again would I entertain that fat f.
It’s not the kids fault, but I can imagine they are an absolute whirlwind to be around & then you have that great big orange clown & her 29 personalities gobbing off, desperate for attention.

Where will she get cheap Botox & filler now :ROFLMAO:

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
This is 1000% what she does. Slags of Tanya and her kids. Blames trolls for that. Slags off the parents up the kids school (yet fails to mention her own children’s behaviours 🤔)

I personally know her. I’ve witnessed the absolute chaos Kayleigh and her children bring to other people and I can safely say I’m outttttt. Never again would I entertain that fat f.
It’s not the kids fault, but I can imagine they are an absolute whirlwind to be around & then you have that great big orange clown & her 29 personalities gobbing off, desperate for attention.

Sorry, not sure how I’ve managed to post that & not quote you @KKhastheclap

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023

Her children are little horrors to keep it polite. I’ve never witnessed behaviour like it, nor have I witnessed a mother sit there and watch it whilst rambling into her phone.

Watch this space. She will now decide she’s going for the natural look and no longer ‘Wants’ filer and Botox 😂

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Her children are little horrors to keep it polite. I’ve never witnessed behaviour like it, nor have I witnessed a mother sit there and watch it whilst rambling into her phone.

Watch this space. She will now decide she’s going for the natural look and no longer ‘Wants’ filer and Botox 😂

I thought her rant the other day was about you :LOL:

Apr 27, 2023
IMG_2127.png

Posting this again to just to remind you KK, you said you live by this and then ramble on over countless stories how butthurt you are that Tanya blocked you and your negativity from her life. I cant believe she put up with you for so long to be honest.

You are the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across and you’re so deluded that you don’t even realise it.

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
I'm leaving Insta, my account is closed, I'm changing the name of my account to "account closed", just so you know I'm leaving, here I go, watch me leave, bye, here's another story to explain why it's not my fault, I'm leaving now, this account is going, I'm not posting here anymore.....bye, oh and another thing...

You still going KK?
It’s all for attention.

So desperados are in her dms giving it “I’ll share it now, don’t leave, I love your honesty” 🤢🤢🤢

Tanya_tits

Nov 6, 2023
IMG_2127.png

Posting this again to just to remind you KK, you said you live by this and then ramble on over countless stories how butthurt you are that Tanya blocked you and your negativity from her life. I cant believe she put up with you for so long to be honest.

You are the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across and you’re so deluded that you don’t even realise it.

(I’m not the really Tanya)

But the real Tanya stuck around longer than she should’ve. And I’m convinced KayKay had her hidden from the stories.

Apr 16, 2023
Tanya never invited her, or B&B to the Halloween party that they had. Kayleigh has blamed us lot for that because of the voice notes that got leaked of her slagging off Tanya and her children.
Our fault, hows that KK you were found out to be slagging Tanya off voice notes prove that, why the hell would Tanya invite you when you s her off behind her back you muppet

May 23, 2023
Our fault, hows that KK you were found out to be slagging Tanya off voice notes prove that, why the hell would Tanya invite you when you s her off behind her back you muppet
‘You don’t like my children and think I’ve become above myself and are jealous of the money I have, here come enjoy my hospitality’ 🙃🙃🙃