Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 27, 2023
“We all do that, don’t we? It’s just women”

No, KK. I do not send voice notes slagging my best friends off to random blokes I’ve met online. Most of us grow out of bitching and slagging off our friends by the time we’ve finished our GCSEs. For someone that has very few real friends, you’d think she would have appreciated Tanya a bit more.

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_2127.png

Posting this again to just to remind you KK, you said you live by this and then ramble on over countless stories how butthurt you are that Tanya blocked you and your negativity from her life. I cant believe she put up with you for so long to be honest.

You are the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across and you’re so deluded that you don’t even realise it.
All KK worried about is she'll now have pay full rate lip fillers 🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

No, KK. I do not send voice notes slagging my best friends off to random blokes I’ve met online. Most of us grow out of bitching and slagging off our friends by the time we’ve finished our GCSEs. For someone that has very few real friends, you’d think she would have appreciated Tanya a bit more.
Me, random? Cuts to the bone 😄

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve had the same best friend since I was 4 & every time she’s done something amazing in her life, bettered herself, got promoted etc all I’ve done is be proud of her - not s her off out of jealousy that she’s getting to big for her boots.

Her mindset is thoroughly toxic. The jealousy oozes out of every orange pore. She has made her own life s & is bitter & twisted about anybody that is doing better than her. No wonder she has ZERO friends.

May 23, 2023
Swear LOU and KK are spewing the same poor me se, there morphing into each other
Even down to selling their stories to publications designed for people who need pictures to help them read 😅

NEVER EVER EVER have I slagged off somebody I consider a friend unless it’s to another mutual friend and we’re pissed with something that we later address with them 🤣🤣 It’s not even ‘girl code’ it’s love and respecting your FRIEND, having their back and only ever speaking good things or no things about them, she’s a horrid t!
I’ve had the same best friend since I was 4 & every time she’s done something amazing in her life, bettered herself, got promoted etc all I’ve done is be proud of her - not s her off out of jealousy that she’s getting to big for her boots.

Her mindset is thoroughly toxic. The jealousy oozes out of every orange pore. She has made her own life s & is bitter & twisted about anybody that is doing better than her. No wonder she has ZERO friends.
Friendship 101. Not much makes me happier than seeing my friends do well for themselves except good sex and weed. She really is a nasty person and I’m really glad that some people who thought were her friends have seen the light 💡

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Don't think she even lasted 10 hours on her strike. She did the same last time noone liked her sun stories. Typical of her to react so intensely to her emotions when feeling rejected.
Again, Typical hypocrite behind the screen and in every day life. She has definitely got worse in recent months.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
How is she not ashamed.

Her OF is clearly going to s so she’s doing this to drive traffic there. The story is embarrassing & she’s acting like a t to people commenting, pretending she’s not bothered & she’s funny. She’ll gain nothing from the whole pointless exercise. Men with a big boob fetish might give her a one month sub (what’s that £5?!) definitely not enough to offset the embarrassment!