Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 16, 2023
And circling back to the black eye, it was all over her not wanting to give Bria a dummy right? But my question is, why are you arguing with a 4 year old about a dummy? Why are there even dummies in the house if she doesn't want her to have one? Any normal mother would gather up the pacifiers and give them to "the dummy fairy" before bed in exchange for a gift for being such a big girl which she would wake up too the next morning. But no. KKK decides to scream, shout, and resort to physical violence against a child instead.
Exactly. My child didn't have his dummy after we decided he shouldn't. We gave them to the dummy fairy. Gone. No need to physically and mentally abuse a child. Imagine. She's going to hear that when she's older too 😔

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
If that is how she treats her kids ,god only knows what she does to the dog, is that the reason it pisses and ss all over the floor because its that scared and then to lock it outside in all weathers ,your 1 sick twisted b and after hearing everything today, them stories that was going round, you get what i mean ,i believe it DID happen

I believe it too. And it’s a disgrace they two kids are still sharing a bedroom.

Also, regarding Dan, he’s just as bad. People from way back may remember voice notes of KKK saying Dan used to do bedtime as she couldn’t cope with them (particularly Bobby).

She said that at bath time she was frustrated at Dan as all he done was shout at Bobby. One voice note she’s downstairs talking and you can hear his raised voice in the background. She says something like “There he goes again”.
She also admitted to Dan lifting Bobby from the bath by the arms are shouting in his face, she intervened on that occasion and they argued.

So Dan isn’t as innocent as people may think. They are both s parents that deserve to be sterilised and the kids removed permanently from them.

These kids are an accident waiting to happen.

Apr 16, 2023
I believe it too. And it’s a disgrace they two kids are still sharing a bedroom.

Also, regarding Dan, he’s just as bad. People from way back may remember voice notes of KKK saying Dan used to do bedtime as she couldn’t cope with them (particularly Bobby).

She said that at bath time she was frustrated at Dan as all he done was shout at Bobby. One voice note she’s downstairs talking and you can hear his raised voice in the background. She says something like “There he goes again”.
She also admitted to Dan lifting Bobby from the bath by the arms are shouting in his face, she intervened on that occasion and they argued.

So Dan isn’t as innocent as people may think. They are both s parents that deserve to be sterilised and the kids removed permanently from them.

These kids are an accident waiting to happen.
Totally agree, they are both disgusting, lazy parents what they show on camera trying to be nice with kids is all fake, because behind closed doors there clearly being abused, physically and mentally, Dan does story time, why? because KK cba, they go to bed mighty early why? because they cba, most meals are platters why? because KK cba to cook them proper meals and why, because she spends more time on her phone talking to complete strangers, taking pics for complete strangers, she will do anything rather than be a mother to them kids, KK you don't even deserve that title, you just carried and birthed them and that's it you are a child abuser NOT A MOTHER

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
Thought the same about the paint. How does the perfect mother not see the paint on them when drying them off and putting on PJs unless that’s another job the kids are expected to do themselves? Brush your own hair, put yourself to bed, see you in the morning briefly while I point at the things I laid out for you the previous night so you can dress yourself because ‘I’m busy getting the kids ready’ 🥲
This is SeeYouNextTuesday but got locked out of my account after a family bereavement and obvs have missed SO much 🤣…. I’m not that t under another profile name. Promise. Been here since the beginning of this s show she calls her life

Apr 16, 2023
Hello everyone.

I will be writing an email today and would like some help going through the evidence. To save me trawling through 100s of pages, please repost and tag me if you have previously posted the following so I can easily find:

•kkk swinging her gross tits in her kids bedrooms
•Kkk performing sex acts outside the children's bedrooms
•her slagging off kev Collins online
•Her admitting she doesn't know kevs real name
•her admitting there's a marker on kevs car
•Her admitting she gave her adress for a date to the man who stood her up
•her smoking inside her home

Please also feel free to jog my memory about any other incidents i have missed bar the horrific discoveries from yesterday as they are still fresh in my mind.

Basically ANYTHING that has left the kids open to harm or distress while in their own home.

Thank you. X

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
They don’t know what hypocrisy means, I think they’re all in need of a dictionary for Christmas 🎄
Instead of constantly defending yourself, for the love of god woman, use it and do some fing, metaphorical, looking in the mirror. Please. This doesn’t have to be your life or the children’s; YOU are the common denominator. And a massive t.

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone.

I will be writing an email today and would like some help going through the evidence. To save me trawling through 100s of pages, please repost and tag me if you have previously posted the following so I can easily find:

•kkk swinging her gross tits in her kids bedrooms
•Kkk performing sex acts outside the children's bedrooms
•her slagging off kev Collins online
•Her admitting she doesn't know kevs real name
•her admitting there's a marker on kevs car
•Her admitting she gave her adress for a date to the man who stood her up
•her smoking inside her home

Please also feel free to jog my memory about any other incidents i have missed bar the horrific discoveries from yesterday as they are still fresh in my mind.

Basically ANYTHING that has left the kids open to harm or distress while in their own home.

Thank you. X
Are you actually for real?? Like seriously! What has Kev Collins got to do with it?
Her kids are never in any of her provocative pics
It’s not a crime to give out your address nor is it a safeguarding issue and all you safeguarding professionals should know this!
Whilst smoking inside isn’t particularly nice it’s not illegal.
Not knowing Kev Collins real name, is she supposed to do a background check of everyone she dates?

You really are grasping here!! Not one of you actually have anything of any worth. You will be wasting the time of already stretched services.
Kayleigh might not parent how you’d like her to but she’s absolutely not on the level of baby P’s parents like a few of you suggested last night.

Get a grip and get a hobby.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Are you actually for real?? Like seriously! What has Kev Collins got to do with it?
It’s not a crime to give out your address nor is it a safeguarding issue and all you safeguarding professionals should know this!
Not knowing Kev Collins real name, is she supposed to do a background check of everyone she dates?

You really are grasping here!! Not one of you actually have anything of any worth. You will be wasting the time of already stretched services.
Kayleigh might not parent how you’d like her to but she’s absolutely not on the level of baby P’s parents like a few of you suggested last night.

You know she won’t do you for standing up for her on comment cafe, right?

Apr 16, 2023
@YourMum so true, although now I know they are abused i do feel sorry for the kids. I assumed poison breeding would create more poison, end of. But it seems those poor children have had a s time of it. She's a vindictive liar. I mean, pretending she didn't let kev into her house with her kids is proof of that. I have watched that video over and over this morning of her inviting him in, kids voices in the background and just keep thinking she literally doesn't know his real name or why his car is marked by police and yet she let him in and sent a message insinuating how he had come to kick off. Into her childrens safe place. Her childrens safe place is where she blacked Brias eye. There is so much evidence that I know with it all compiled into one it builds a case. She will not get away with it this time. They deserve better than what she's capable of offering.

@Birdie🐦 I see you've replied to something but can't see what so I assume it is KKK as no human being in their right mind would defend literal child abuse and neglect other than the culprit who has abused and neglected, and is now sting themselves. Its so sad that rather than turn her life around and stop bruising her kids in outbursts of rage, she is still more concerned with SM and arguing with people.

Apr 16, 2023

Hows it not a safe guarding issue, when she has a man banging at her door to be in when her kids are their who's name she does not know and 2 men she has had at her house she has stated that she later found to be on registar, you keep telling us to get a hobby yet here you still are, fkn moron

Apr 16, 2023
@Lou's 10 min gym sesh and I'd say reporting her to SS was more a duty of care as a human and a mother than a hobby. Anyone defending the actions of this is sick and twisted.
Totally agree, the proof is there, and yet again telling a complete stranger all of this, some1 she had only met once, the only ppl 🤪 or person saying it's nothing is KK