Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Yep, afraid so. She doesn’t have proof who’s been commenting, but several parents (myself included) received a phone call from the head teacher due to Kayleigh’s email about this thread. The school really couldn’t care less as long as staff, children or the name of the school isn’t mentioned. At the time of the phone call, I wasn’t aware of these voice notes but at pick up time I’ll be going in and showing them everything from these past few days. The school WILL take it seriously when a TA who Kayleigh has named herself is mentioned, along with the bruise she gave Bria.
Is the school calling all parents regarding this, or have they targeted onlyva few parents?

Apr 16, 2023
@KKhastheclap she is fing pathetic, dirty t is more bothered about covering her tracks than the fact she's a narcassistic fing abuser. That poor school having to deal with that fing monster, it makes me so angry.

I also have emails with the school email and name in along with others. If there is any way I can send you these without outing myself i'll let you know. I'll have a think how I can get them to you, I, for obvious reasons won't be sharing the kids school name on here due to safeguarding. Something KKK herself fails to do.

I will say though that the email was addressed to a Mrs. H (I hope that's enough for you to know her name) saying she confronted another teacher with the first name of Tina. She herself has leaked a lot of the school info and named teachers along with forwarding on emails she's sent on to the school to a man she met online.

I am so pleased you'll be reporting this to the school, thank you x

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Remember a few months ago she was complaining about the school and wanting to take her kids out because its was a scummy school. She wanted to put her kids in the same school as Tanya's kids. I bet the real reason was they were starting to question her and her parenting so she wanted to avoid an run away. Why does she never accept she is the problem? It is always someone or something else. Surely there's got to be a moment of realisation that the common denominator in every s, fed up situation she finds herself in or her kids find themselves in is because of HER! KAYLEIGH YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Remember a few months ago she was complaining about the school and wanting to take her kids out because its was a scummy school. She wanted to put her kids in the same school as Tanya's kids. I bet the real reason was they were starting to question her and her parenting so she wanted to avoid a run away. Why does she never accept she is the problem? It is always someone or something else. Surely there's got to be a moment of realisation that the common denominator in every s, fed up situation she finds herself in or her kids find themselves in is because of HER! KAYLEIGH YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
I’m guessing, from what I have read on this thread, the timings of her wanting to pull the kids out was around the time she sent those voice notes about bruising the youngest to Paul? Sorry if I’m wrong I’m just trying to connect a few dots together ready for later on.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I’m guessing, from what I have read on this thread, the timings of her wanting to pull the kids out was around the time she sent those voice notes about bruising the youngest to Paul? Sorry if I’m wrong I’m just trying to connect a few dots together ready for later on.
We know she doesn't like to be confronted / told / challenged and we have heard her reaction following the school contacting her about it. So when something is out of her control she just 'blocks'. We have seen this poor coping mechanism played out again and again. But it doesn't make anything go away. It continually comes back to bite her in the arse. Woman is beyond help.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
We know she doesn't like to be confronted / told / challenged and we have heard her reaction following the school contacting her about it. So when something is out of her control she just 'blocks'. We have seen this poor coping mechanism played out again and again. But it doesn't make anything go away. It continually comes back to bite her in the arse. Woman is beyond help.
If only it was that easy to ‘block’ social services when there undoubtedly will be knocking her door any time soon.

I’m honestly feeling sick to my stomach about the whole throwing a toy at her youngest and bruising her eye. Not only that, but the spiteful nasty hate fueled words about her youngest. As a mother, this has literally made my heart sink.

Surely she knows this can’t and won’t go away?? The size of Kayleigh, and her temper being equally as large, is terrifying. She may really injure those kids one day without even meaning to/realising. This needs to be stopped now and them kids placed with family or in care until the relevant assessments and action is took. This is so very, very wrong and worrying.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
If only it was that easy to ‘block’ social services when there undoubtedly will be knocking her door any time soon.

I’m honestly feeling sick to my stomach about the whole throwing a toy at her youngest and bruising her eye. Not only that, but the spiteful nasty hate fueled words about her youngest. As a mother, this has literally made my heart sink.

Surely she knows this can’t and won’t go away?? The size of Kayleigh, and her temper being equally as large, is terrifying. She may really injure those kids one day without even meaning to/realising. This needs to be stopped now and them kids placed with family or in care until the relevant assessments and action is took. This is so very, very wrong and worrying.
What’s worse is she thinks she’s a good mother and her actions are justified as she threw it to her not at her and I agree that they need placing safely until investigation are taken place

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
What’s worse is she thinks she’s a good mother and her actions are justified as she threw it to her not at her and I agree that they need placing safely until investigation are taken place
Absolutely they do. Not only removed for safety reasons, but I truly believe both of those kids would flourish away from her. In all aspects.

Apr 16, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done yep and she also speaks of that in the voice notes and names that school as well.

@KKhastheclap you're completely right. Even if blacking her eye is played off as an accident, she's still admitted it was done out of anger while "bolocking" her and I dread to think what will happen when she flys off the handle next time.

Unfortunately platters of out of date food don't make you a decent parent.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@Up the bum no harm done yep and she also speaks of that in the voice notes and names that school as well.

@KKhastheclap you're completely right. Even if blacking her eye is played off as an accident, she's still admitted it was done out of anger while "bolocking" her and I dread to think what will happen when she flys off the handle next time.

Unfortunately platters of out of date food don't make you a decent parent.
I completely agree! It’s very worrying when she seems to ‘fly off the handle’ for very small reasons.

Apr 16, 2023
Yep, afraid so. She doesn’t have proof who’s been commenting, but several parents (myself included) received a phone call from the head teacher due to Kayleigh’s email about this thread. The school really couldn’t care less as long as staff, children or the name of the school isn’t mentioned. At the time of the phone call, I wasn’t aware of these voice notes but at pick up time I’ll be going in and showing them everything from these past few days. The school WILL take it seriously when a TA who Kayleigh has named herself is mentioned, along with the bruise she gave Bria.
Well KK has already mentioned the school name and slated them, think the head teacher wants to be having chat with her

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@KKhastheclap perhaps the school should see this also...

Jumping up and down filing "content" in a soft play center with her children
Oh my goodness!! I genuinely don’t know what to say. That is absolutely disgusting and extremely alarming! Is this why everyone called her a nonce? I don’t throw that word around lightly however she’s actually admitting filming content in a soft play area, where a lot of children are playing so men will pay to see it??

Apr 16, 2023
Is the school calling all parents regarding this, or have they targeted onlyva few parents?
I know at our school if any1 has a problem over social media every1 gets a letter, but there not arsed what goes on, on socials as long as teacher's and school name kept out of them, KK there not the cops they couldn't give a s about you

May 23, 2023
@KKK.Hates.Her.Kids the foods the least of her kids neglect . Not everyone is able to cook Michelin star meals but to talk in such an aggressive way about your own baby is so hurtful and abusive to that kid never mind the physical assault
Exactly. She can nonchalantly speak about all the ‘accidents’ in the world but to couple that with the words she uses towards a 4 year old is bloody gross! One of the twins lost her dads keys the other day, spent hours searching for them, made him late for work and we’ve called her loads of names (little binturi being one, iykyk 🐉) because of it but all in jest and with affection because kids will be kids. You could hear venom in her voice and it was horrid to listen to. And I still don’t understand how she was getting a ‘bollocking’ for accepting that she can’t have the dummy that’s pissing her mum off - even though her mum is the one who gave her them in the first place, and asking for a toy instead? 😓
It wasn’t a case of ‘ohhh more voicenotes to show what a t she is!’ It was ‘POOR fING KID!’ when I heard them. I always thought she was a s mum but never actually thought she’d be aggressive towards them like that…