Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
Shout out to all the lurkers who are afraid to join in on the thread with any differing opinions for fear of being called Kayleigh Don't let half a dozen gobby women who think they rule the thread put you off Everyone is free to say what they want
I don’t see what that point of joining in is if you disagree lol? This forum is to s her atrocious behaviour off. If you like her and condone child abuse, don’t bother commenting?

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I don’t see what that point of joining in is if you disagree lol? This forum is to s her atrocious behaviour off. If you like her and condone child abuse, don’t bother commenting?
Can you please point to where I've said kk isn't a child abuser? Point out one single fing thing I've said in her defense What I have said is that Paul's a creep who went to see her after hearing the voice notes ( so he really gave a do at the time didn't he) and just send the bloody email to children's services instead posting voice notes repeatedly for some weird clout

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Can you please point to where I've said kk isn't a child abuser? Point out one single fing thing I've said in her defense What I have said is that Paul's a creep who went to see her after hearing the voice notes ( so he really gave a do at the time didn't he) and just send the bloody email to children's services instead posting voice notes repeatedly for some weird clout
Weird clout? Firstly, KK herself wanted to stay relevant. Making child abuse known is very RELEVANT especially when 2 kids are still in her care who could be subjected to anything.

Also, it was explained the other day. Paul feels awful that he brushed it off at the time and didn’t pick up on the seriousness of it. It wasn’t until KK went manic and plastered Paul everywhere that he went back on thousands of voice notes and realised just how awful it was.

Apr 16, 2023
OH DO FK OFF, and most her ❤ our Paul

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
s her atrocious behaviour off. She’s a t. But why follow her every move. Genuine question why do you all follow her every move. Put the kids aside, before you had the voice notes off Paul. You still spent your time slagging her off. Desperate old women. I would LOVVVVE to send a screenshot of myself and prove you idiots wrong that I’m not KK. You sound so fing stupid.

Apr 16, 2023
Picture this. It's 9.34pm and kkk has 3 phones in front of her relentlessly typing, getting redder and redder, SWEATING to try and deflect the situation so bad. She's smoking her happy shopper roll ups and scoffing down her 4th dinner of the night. The corner shops bare because she ransacked the lot and her kids are crying upstairs. What a happy Saturday evening 😂

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
Thank you!!!!!!!!! I agreed what she is too but they all come at me thinking I’m her. It’s fing embarrassing. Amen to the clout chaser too. All for her own attention. email me shut the do up. I can’t stand Kayleigh but fing hell this thread is a full on bunch of stalking freaks.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Picture this. It's 9.34pm and kkk has 3 phones in front of her relentlessly typing, getting redder and redder, SWEATING to try and deflect the situation so bad. She's smoking her happy shopper roll ups and scoffing down her 4th dinner of the night. The corner shops bare because she ransacked the lot and her kids are crying upstairs. What a happy Saturday evening 😂
Happy shopper roll ups had me howling 😂😂😂 never a truer word spoken though!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Isn't it strange that all the questionable accounts got triggered by my last post. I didnt call any specific accounts out or point the finger at anyone. Yet a few select accounts on here felt personally triggered by it. Just saying. Glad all accounts can agree on one thing though - Kayleigh is a child abuser who deserves reporting to social services so those children can be protected from harm.

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
Picture this: @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids is that fed in the head she non stops posts the only fan's content in the group because she gets off on it because she’s a nonce too 🥴😂😂😂 we can all make s up can’t we.

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
I mean nonces usually are “apparent” disabled people who live in council houses aren’t they Christine, and the other one with the Gammy teeth with bipolar- you know, those sorts. I mean all of you are nonces right because you are the only ones banging on about kids.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
You give yourself away when you keep calling us desperate old women 🙄 most of us are Kayleighs age or younger so that would make her desperate and old too right?
Less of the old, BUT I am a desperate woman yes. I am desperate for scum like Kayleigh to stop reproducing and passing their own insecurities and traumas on to their children. I am desperate to stop any child being abused including Kayleighs children. And I AM DESPERATE for Kayleigh to have some self reflection so she can see that SHE IS THE fING PROBLEM and do a better job at being a person and a parent.