Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Sorry 273939*

we are just protecting the children from another beating darling xxxx I’d rather be in a care home than have to deal with that woman’s s btw
Yep because children in residential care are safe aren't they? That's why we've had so many public enquiries into systemic abuse in care homes.
Will you listen to yourselves

Nov 21, 2023
It’s genuinely terrifying the lengths it will go to, and to think we’re all thick as s to believe this bullshit! 🤯

This ss been going on fing years all these pretend “friend” profiles popping up when she does something, those who’ve been around years will agree!
I’m feeling drained reading it all it’s actually scary how fed she is in the head, like she’s fing scarily fed, If Social Services were looking into me I’d be sorting my s out but here it is trying to get at us instead of looking at herself AS THE PROBLEM!

There is absolutely no defending CHILD ABUSE, THE END!

Not entertaining anymore of these personalities, it was funny at first but the bigger picture is the kids are probably being neglected while she’s on here pretending she’s someone else AGAIN 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I don’t know about these other accounts, but I’m not Kayleigh, though, from looking at previous comments, you lot don’t believe anyone when they say that so I may as well be pissing in the wind when I say that! Though, I don’t see any of you shouting “child neglect” at each other, when you all seem to be on here day in and day out.

Nov 21, 2023
Sorry 273939*

we are just protecting the children from another beating darling xxxx I’d rather be in a care home than have to deal with that woman’s s btw
You clearly have no real view on what a child’s care home is truly like. They aren’t all fun and sunshine like the show Tracey beaker would have had you believe. Children in care homes are often left far more neglected than before. Like I said, you lot don’t care about her children at all, just her downfall. Whether that drags the kids down too, you don’t care.

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t know about these other accounts, but I’m not Kayleigh, though, from looking at previous comments, you lot don’t believe anyone when they say that so I may as well be pissing in the wind when I say that! Though, I don’t see any of you shouting “child neglect” at each other, when you all seem to be on here day in and day out.
What makes you think we’ve all got kids? I’m ecstatically child free and I’m sure some commenters will probably have ‘kids’ that are adults now 🤷

Nov 21, 2023
What makes you think we’ve all got kids? I’m ecstatically child free and I’m sure some commenters will probably have ‘kids’ that are adults now 🤷
I think you’ll find a precious comment of mine said “majority” of you have children. There are known accounts on this thread that have younger children, who are very active, yet it’s okay for them to be online most of the day right? Because they aren’t Kayleigh?

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
You clearly have no real view on what a child’s care home is truly like. They aren’t all fun and sunshine like the show Tracey beaker would have had you believe. Children in care homes are often left far more neglected than before. Like I said, you lot don’t care about her children at all, just her downfall. Whether that drags the kids down too, you don’t care.
I’ll ask again you may of missed my last response, have you heard the voicenotes of her admitting to giving her child a black eye?

Nov 21, 2023
I’ll ask again you may of missed my last response, have you heard the voicenotes of her admitting to giving her child a black eye?
I have yes, and do I agree with her actions? Definitely not, can I tell by the voicenote that she’s remorseful but hiding it? Yes. Because I’m not just out to ruin her life. Those children aren’t abused. Or neglected. Far from it. And you guys are wanting to waste socials time, when the service is already stretched enough, which just makes it more likely that the children who are being physically abused, hurt, bullied by their parents to be missed by them. To slip through the cracks.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.

But it’s not in the past is it? She continues to ruin people’s lives and gives zero fs.

And her “trolling” years ago, if you were around then you would have seen how fing vile it was. Vile enough that she received a police caution but still continued. She ruined people’s lives, actual lives. Her actions resulted in split up of relationships. She contacted an absent parent of her “ex friends” child (there was a court order of zero contact) but KK didn’t give a do and contacted them on facebook, revealing the whereabouts of the child and claimed they were in danger. She messaged peoples partners and spread lies about affairs, she contacted peoples workplaces too. How fing psycho do you need to be to contact their place of employment? I know it’s inconceivable for KK to realise how fed that is, especially since she goes through more jobs than anyone I’ve ever known. She tried to ruin people’s businesses too and even caused some women to come off social media altogether (one of the women on here told her story).

Bearing in mind, these women done NOTHING!!! They didn’t contact her partner or family, or workplace etc. They simply disagreed with her or chose not to be associated with her.

I would like to ask you a question though @NotKKBeforeYouStart how can you excuse her behaviour? The voice notes are clear as day, her behaviour is well documented but you, you’ve followed her for a long time and still excuse her behaviour!!?!?

Just proving that you are a sick do too. Probably a lonely middle aged women with zero real life friends so are sucking up to KK, coming on here trying to fight her battles. Lunatic!!! Take a look at yourself in the mirror, ask why you seek gratification from KK, what’s broken inside you, and then get it fixed.

Apr 16, 2023
I really can’t comprehend how a bunch of grown arsed adults can’t happily sit online, all day every day, ripping into a woman, complaining of her past, how she used to “troll”, bringing up her weight, her mental health, her IQ, her home, her partner AND her children. To laugh at her when she is down, to degrade her, pick apart her every move, call social services on her, claiming “it’s for her kids”, when you all know fine well that you’re doing it to hurt her and nothing else. You claim she’s the problem, and of course she has been in the past, but this woman has done nothing as of recent apart from blast an old man on Instagram? You all act like you’re better than who she was in the past, but you’re worse. You all act like this is some sort of witch hunt but seriously, what will you get out of destroying her? Because then what will you all do with your spare time?? Find someone else to troll?

No. I’m not Kayleigh, though I have followed her for a long time, and the woman you’re all so intent on harassing doesn’t even exist anymore, and watching even her stories for a day will show that.

You aren’t ruining only her life, but her children’s too. You will cause more harm to her children by doing this than “saving them”.
The only person ruining Kayleigh’s life is her. And FYI I do indeed believe that I am better than her. She lives a lonely existence, she desperately craves attention and validation and doesn’t care who it comes from. She is severely obese and her diet is a recipe for disaster. She is illiterate and ignorant. She is a neglectful Mother and I mean emotionally neglectful, she is so materialistic that she believes a house full of tat and mountains of processed food constitutes good parenting. Her Children’s behaviour and very obvious delays are all of her own doing and she has set them up for a lifetime of struggles. She is quite clearly a terrible partner. She is a truly terrible Dog owner 😔. She is unable to maintain a relationship with any friends or family. She is delusional and the biggest hypocrite I have ever come across. She seethes with jealousy at others lives, happiness and achievements. And last of all she lives in a little hovel that she absolutely detests. So just to clarify my blessed life is incomparable to hers and I do believe I am better than her.

Apr 16, 2023
I think you’ll find a precious comment of mine said “majority” of you have children. There are known accounts on this thread that have younger children, who are very active, yet it’s okay for them to be online most of the day right? Because they aren’t Kayleigh?
The comment I quoted was aimed at ALL of us 😘

This thread is actually pretty dead during the day, except for people with kids in school and the child free ones. Oh and KK’s side kicks but they sympathise with a child abuser so they probably do have kids at home, entertaining themselves while their mother is here trying to derail a thread.

It gains traction around this time when most young kids will probably be in bed. You’re new here so I will let you off for not knowing the traffic flow yet 😉

Nov 21, 2023
But it’s not in the past is it? She continues to ruin people’s lives and gives zero fs.

And her “trolling” years ago, if you were around then you would have seen how fing vile it was. Vile enough that she received a police caution but still continued. She ruined people’s lives, actual lives. Her actual resulted in split up of relationships. She contacted an absent parent of her ex friends child (there was a court order of zero contact) but KK didn’t give a do and contacted them on facebook, revealing the whereabouts of the child and claimed they were in danger. She messaged peoples partners and spread lies about affairs, she contacted peoples workplaces too. How fing psycho do you need to be to contact their place of employment? I know it’s inconceivable for KK to realise how fed that is, especially since she goes through more jobs than anyone I’ve ever known. She tried to ruin people’s businesses too and even caused some women to come off social media altogether (one of the women on here told her story).

Bearing in mind, these women done NOTHING!!! They didn’t contact her partner or family, or workplace etc. They simply disagreed with her or chose not to be associated with her.

I would like to ask you a question though @NotKKBeforeYouStart how can you excuse her behaviour? The voice notes are clear as day, her behaviour is well documented but you, you’ve followed her for a long time and still excuse her behaviour!!?!?

Just proving that you are a sick do too. Probably a lonely middle aged women with zero real life friends so are sucking up to KK, coming on here trying to fight her battles. Lunatic!!! Take a look at yourself in the mirror, ask why you seek gratification from KK, what’s broken inside you, and then get it fixed.
But what’s so different to what you’re all doing?! Contacting HER friends, HER family. Finding her work places. Calling social on her. Trying to ruin her life no one is excusing what she did back then, especially not me, I think that’s far from okay, and always did think that BUT how is becoming the troll making you any better? Two wrongs will never make a right. Instead of ignoring her behaviour back then, a vendetta was made, and then a bunch of you have spent years doing to her, what she once did to someone else. I don’t excuse the black eye either, however I also don’t instantly believe she intentionally caused it.

Thankfully, I’m not middle aged yet, not even close, married, have a small bunch of friends, two young children.. I don’t think we need to get into what makes someone “broken” though, because I could ask you a similar question.