Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 21, 2023
I have a question for you all who’ve decided that I’m another account run by Kayleigh… how can I be here if she’s on live and I am her? 😒 I’ve come here to say what I needed to. I think you’re all just as bad as you believe she is, and I think you’re all aware that you are but would much rather hurt her than admit to yourselves that maybe you need to grow up and come social media too.

May 18, 2023
I have a question for you all who’ve decided that I’m another account run by Kayleigh… how can I be here if she’s on live and I am her? 😒 I’ve come here to say what I needed to. I think you’re all just as bad as you believe she is, and I think you’re all aware that you are but would much rather hurt her than admit to yourselves that maybe you need to grow up and come social media too.
She’s not live 😂😂😂😂😂 and no I’m not blocked!

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Her kids won’t be removed from her care based on the evidence off this thread. They need to be at significant risk. I do think both the kids & KK would benefit from involvement with a case worker / social worker which may well happen as a result of the evidence being sent . Not knowing you needed to teach your kids to count is a big red flag - if there are additional needs as to why both kids were not potty trained or off the dummy long after the age of 4 or it was down to lazy parenting, both things need addressing. She also needs a lesson in safeguarding. She has her children on the same platform that she shares content for her OF page. Having them around men accused of SA & men she doesn’t know the real names of. Her anger issues need addressing., her constant need for attention & the humiliating stories she sells on herself to the newspapers need addressing. Her not realising her child had gone to school twice with no underwear on needs addressing.
I’d also like to point out, that Kayleigh’s own words were “ I don’t give a s about mental health” whilst running someone else down, so forgive me for a lack of sympathy.
Kayleigh has publicly, humiliated and degraded four, or is it five different man all over her social media after unsuccessful dates? Slating their looks, their clothes, their cars, the fact they still have a relationship with their own mother and grandmother & also because they’re not a fat bastard who eats five cakes & goes to the gym / follows intermittent fasting. Posting their faces & private conversations all over Instagram and TikTok. The voice notes are on here if you would like to listen to how she treated Dan, cheating on him, needing to take the morning after pill, needing to get an STI test. Those voice notes were shared by someone defending themselves from Kayleigh’s bullying after they chose to message family members after her advances were rejected & slander him all over social media.
If you are already aware of this information and cheese to come on this forum to defend her because “she’s changed” then the jokes on you. You’re as bad as the people that you’re slagging off on here.

Kk is suffering from an acute case of the consequences of her own actions.

I’m off & about to hit the ignore button for the 91929 time on this thread 😴 but not sure which personality to be tonight - a scruff or a smug, middle-aged bored housewife, with a perfect show home, a six figure salary & my 2.4 perfect kids. Because, according to the Kk fanclub, we’re both 🥴

Apr 16, 2023
If this is another acct she has set up to troll herself this time I will actually be lost for words.
It’s disgusting. I know I laugh about us being feral on here but that is just out of order.

It also doesn’t make sense if it is her trolling her own kids because they aren’t mixed race…