Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 21, 2023
Sweetheart 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I like this personality
You all go on about how you think Kayleigh has some sort of mental disorder, multiple personalities but you're sat here quite literally believing your own made up scenarios! I'm not Kayleigh, like I've stated, Kayleigh is currently splitting up a big bunch of flowers, on live, in her kitchen. Not abusing and neglecting her children, just doing something for her, but of course, because you're blocked, but don't want to believe that, then I MUST be Kayleigh, their truly is no other explanation for it. Goodness, I must go tell my husband that I'm not actually the woman he married 4 years ago, and that I'm not from way up north, I'm actually from down south. Bloody hell, he's going to be gutted.

May 23, 2023
Just been reading up about the TikToker who’s gone to jail…….

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction didn’t she post pics of you all over her TikTok without your permission? 🚨
I think he was jailed because he already had a court order or something like that. Plus I’m sure once you post pics publicly they become public property etc. so although making TikTok’s about me might be super fing CREEPY, obsessive, weird etc I’m not sure it’s illegal. Maybe the ones she posted about Paul and the various other men who pass through her life more often than I change my knickers are though, do knows? 🤷🏽‍♀️

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
You all go on about how you think Kayleigh has some sort of mental disorder, multiple personalities but you're sat here quite literally believing your own made up scenarios! I'm not Kayleigh, like I've stated, Kayleigh is currently splitting up a big bunch of flowers, on live, in her kitchen. Not abusing and neglecting her children, just doing something for her, but of course, because you're blocked, but don't want to believe that, then I MUST be Kayleigh, their truly is no other explanation for it. Goodness, I must go tell my husband that I'm not actually the woman he married 4 years ago, and that I'm not from way up north, I'm actually from down south. Bloody hell, he's going to be gutted.
Well she wasn’t live when I checked but I’m not silly enough to click on her now as she will probably go through the viewers and block them all. Scatty cow that she is.

Also, I think your husband has bigger things to worry about love, like the fact his wife is fangirling a child abuser. 😬

Jun 9, 2023
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Nov 21, 2023
Well she wasn’t live when I checked but I’m not silly enough to click on her now as she will probably go through the viewers and block them all. Scatty cow that she is.

Also, I think your husband has bigger things to worry about love, like the fact his wife is fangirling a child abuser. 😬
I think if you read back on my comments you'll see I've not condoned anything she's done, nor anything you lot are doing, I'll repeat, two wrongs do not make a right!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I think if you read back on my comments you'll see I've not condoned anything she's done, nor anything you lot are doing, I'll repeat, two wrongs do not make a right!
Coming on defending her behaviour is condoning it. Anyways, why you still here? How are you even managing to switch between here and your besties live? Shouldn’t you be other there with your tongue firmly up her rancid hole telling her that she’s a great mum and asking her to share her beige food recipes?
Crackpot.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Why are you? To bully and belittle, I'm here because I think you all need a wake up call and reality check.
And you’re the person to gives us that ehh? Someone who is ok following and engaging with a child abuser? Nah I don’t think so love. Take you’re Mother Teresa act somewhere else, it won’t wash with us.

However, do feel free to come back when she fs you over. Might be quicker than you realise. But im sure we’ll be seeing you soon once you get on her bad side. That’s where most of the members here came from. We all didn’t start out hating Kayleigh you know. You should maybe think about that. I’ve probably forgotten more about her that you will ever learn.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s genuinely terrifying the lengths it will go to, and to think we’re all thick as s to believe this bullshit! 🤯

This ss been going on fing years all these pretend “friend” profiles popping up when she does something, those who’ve been around years will agree!
I’m feeling drained reading it all it’s actually scary how fed she is in the head, like she’s fing scarily fed, If Social Services were looking into me I’d be sorting my s out but here it is trying to get at us instead of looking at herself AS THE PROBLEM!

There is absolutely no defending CHILD ABUSE, THE END!

Not entertaining anymore of these personalities, it was funny at first but the bigger picture is the kids are probably being neglected while she’s on here pretending she’s someone else AGAIN 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Funny how all the new profiles came around the time of all the voice notes aswell 🤔, if don't like what is being put on here it's simple jog on