Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Agreed but tbf I don't think she was saying that, I read it as someone trying to give some insight into how hard it is to parent a child with SEN if you are on the spectrum yourself.

Kayleighs major failing has been not accepting any help from any professionals ( the SALT referral for eg) in the past which has resulted in her not being able to cope and lashing out

For what it's worth I don't think removing her children is the answer, they won't get a loving stable home, they'll be put in the system and shunted from foster carer to foster carer. The looked after system isn't about love it's about meeting a child's basic needs. What they need is intervention at home. Professionals to step in with parenting skills and managing child behaviours
I don’t like the route this is going down. Let’s not make excuses that she did what she did because she is on the spectrum. She did what she did because she is nasty horrible excuse of a person. I can see her trying to use the I think I have asd and I can’t control how I feel to get away with the abuse she has caused. I know many people on the spectrum and they are fantastic parents, if anything they support their children more because they know exactly how the child feels. At the end of the day if a child is sen or not it doesn’t get them a get out of jail free card they MUST be taught right from wrong.

Apr 16, 2023
I think you’ll find a precious comment of mine said “majority” of you have children. There are known accounts on this thread that have younger children, who are very active, yet it’s okay for them to be online most of the day right? Because they aren’t Kayleigh?
Well unless you have went threw every post and timeline, how the hell do you know ppl are on all day ,for someone that has just joined you seem to think you know alot

Apr 16, 2023
But it’s not in the past is it? She continues to ruin people’s lives and gives zero fs.

And her “trolling” years ago, if you were around then you would have seen how fing vile it was. Vile enough that she received a police caution but still continued. She ruined people’s lives, actual lives. Her actions resulted in split up of relationships. She contacted an absent parent of her “ex friends” child (there was a court order of zero contact) but KK didn’t give a do and contacted them on facebook, revealing the whereabouts of the child and claimed they were in danger. She messaged peoples partners and spread lies about affairs, she contacted peoples workplaces too. How fing psycho do you need to be to contact their place of employment? I know it’s inconceivable for KK to realise how fed that is, especially since she goes through more jobs than anyone I’ve ever known. She tried to ruin people’s businesses too and even caused some women to come off social media altogether (one of the women on here told her story).

Bearing in mind, these women done NOTHING!!! They didn’t contact her partner or family, or workplace etc. They simply disagreed with her or chose not to be associated with her.

I would like to ask you a question though @NotKKBeforeYouStart how can you excuse her behaviour? The voice notes are clear as day, her behaviour is well documented but you, you’ve followed her for a long time and still excuse her behaviour!!?!?

Just proving that you are a sick do too. Probably a lonely middle aged women with zero real life friends so are sucking up to KK, coming on here trying to fight her battles. Lunatic!!! Take a look at yourself in the mirror, ask why you seek gratification from KK, what’s broken inside you, and then get it fixed.
👏👏👏 10000%

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
But it’s not in the past is it? She continues to ruin people’s lives and gives zero fs.

And her “trolling” years ago, if you were around then you would have seen how fing vile it was. Vile enough that she received a police caution but still continued. She ruined people’s lives, actual lives. Her actions resulted in split up of relationships. She contacted an absent parent of her “ex friends” child (there was a court order of zero contact) but KK didn’t give a do and contacted them on facebook, revealing the whereabouts of the child and claimed they were in danger. She messaged peoples partners and spread lies about affairs, she contacted peoples workplaces too. How fing psycho do you need to be to contact their place of employment? I know it’s inconceivable for KK to realise how fed that is, especially since she goes through more jobs than anyone I’ve ever known. She tried to ruin people’s businesses too and even caused some women to come off social media altogether (one of the women on here told her story).

Bearing in mind, these women done NOTHING!!! They didn’t contact her partner or family, or workplace etc. They simply disagreed with her or chose not to be associated with her.

I would like to ask you a question though @NotKKBeforeYouStart how can you excuse her behaviour? The voice notes are clear as day, her behaviour is well documented but you, you’ve followed her for a long time and still excuse her behaviour!!?!?

Just proving that you are a sick do too. Probably a lonely middle aged women with zero real life friends so are sucking up to KK, coming on here trying to fight her battles. Lunatic!!! Take a look at yourself in the mirror, ask why you seek gratification from KK, what’s broken inside you, and then get it fixed.
im sorry to make a profile (I won’t be on here commented but had to pop on) you are 100% right. As a victim of her bullying not so long ago I can tell you now I am happy she is getting her karma. She didn’t care when I told her to stop. She continued. She laughed. I hope she feels the worst she ever has. I have no sympathy and never will. I’m shocked at the physical violence to her child and I hope every time she looks in the mirror she feels sick at what she’s done. I am grateful for you ladies making this thread and truly showing who she really is.

Kayleigh I hope you are reading this and I have one thing for you. 🖕🏻 Karma b. All those years and people you did this to, right back in your face.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
im sorry to make a profile (I won’t be on here commented but had to pop on) you are 100% right. As a victim of her bullying not so long ago I can tell you now I am happy she is getting her karma. She didn’t care when I told her to stop. She continued. She laughed. I hope she feels the worst she ever has. I have no sympathy and never will. I’m shocked at the physical violence to her child and I hope every time she looks in the mirror she feels sick at what she’s done. I am grateful for you ladies making this thread and truly showing who she really is.

Kayleigh I hope you are reading this and I have one thing for you. 🖕🏻 Karma b. All those years and people you did this to, right back in your face.
I hope you’re ok and I too, am glad she’s getting her karma. Couldn’t happen to a better person.

May 23, 2023
But what’s so different to what you’re all doing?! Contacting HER friends, HER family. Finding her work places. Calling social on her. Trying to ruin her life no one is excusing what she did back then, especially not me, I think that’s far from okay, and always did think that BUT how is becoming the troll making you any better? Two wrongs will never make a right. Instead of ignoring her behaviour back then, a vendetta was made, and then a bunch of you have spent years doing to her, what she once did to someone else. I don’t excuse the black eye either, however I also don’t instantly believe she intentionally caused it.

Thankfully, I’m not middle aged yet, not even close, married, have a small bunch of friends, two young children.. I don’t think we need to get into what makes someone “broken” though, because I could ask you a similar question.
Piss off.

Nov 21, 2023
I never said I would be the one to give you wake up call, I said you all needed one! It’s okay to dislike someone, it’s okay to hate someone, it’s how the world works, but, and I know I keep saying it, and maybe I am naive in this situation, but how is what you’re all doing any different to what she’s done/is doing. From my point of view, obviously the way she has acted is diabolical, but so is the way you guys are! It just doesn’t healthy to be this invested in destroying someone!

Apr 16, 2023
I never said I would be the one to give you wake up call, I said you all needed one! It’s okay to dislike someone, it’s okay to hate someone, it’s how the world works, but, and I know I keep saying it, and maybe I am naive in this situation, but how is what you’re all doing any different to what she’s done/is doing. From my point of view, obviously the way she has acted is diabolical, but so is the way you guys are! It just doesn’t healthy to be this invested in destroying someone!
Just as invested as she is when going threw peoples profiles, family, work places and plastering all over her socials