Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Yā€™know. Itā€™s made out like itā€™s some sort of witch hunt against this woman, by all the ā€œscruffsā€ on here. Are the experienced childcare practitioners and educators involved in that too? Have they taken a disliking against her because of her online antics? Or have they actually spent time with her children, observed them and come to the conclusion that referrals need to be made? Those kind of things donā€™t just happen on a whim. Or on the back of some kind of petty tiff.

The users who come on here with the aggressive insults and not much else donā€™t really help their case in persuading people that theyā€™re not KK.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Yā€™know. Itā€™s made out like itā€™s some sort of witch hunt against this woman, by all the ā€œscruffsā€ on here. Are the experienced childcare practitioners and educators involved in that too? Have they taken a disliking against her because of her online antics? Or have they actually spent time with her children, observed them and come to the conclusion that referrals need to be made? Those kind of things donā€™t just happen on a whim. Or on the back of some kind of petty tiff.

The users who come on here with the aggressive insults and not much else donā€™t really help their case in persuading people that theyā€™re not KK.
Says the one with yet another ableist term in her username

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Moron is ableist šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Would love to know what insults are like in your house. Oh do behave you naughty little sponge cake. Is that better?
Yes it is.
This isn't the 60s. We've grown since then, there's no need to use derogatory language, ever. Even if you're calling it yourself.
Just like it's not okay to be racist šŸ˜Š

Apr 16, 2023
Oh god are they still pulling that abelist card šŸ˜‚ I'm not gonna un mute them all again I cba but I feel like I'm missing out šŸ˜‚ imagine coming on here and calling anyone abelist after the racially abusive posts targeted at members and their children, calling people spastics was it? I can't fing remember now. Her life motto literally must be deny till you die, deflect till you die šŸ˜‚ and the homophpbia, coming on on an account named after glitz (have that proof in VN too) and calling her lesbian Lisa šŸ˜‚ ahh don't it's so funny when you forget she blacks her kids eyes and that.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Oh god are they still pulling that abelist card šŸ˜‚ I'm not gonna un mute them all again I cba but I feel like I'm missing out šŸ˜‚ imagine coming on here and calling anyone abelist after the racially abusive posts targeted at members and their children, calling people spastics was it? I can't fing remember now. Her life motto literally must be deny till you die, deflect till you die šŸ˜‚ and the homophpbia, coming on on an account named after glitz (have that proof in VN too) and calling her lesbian Lisa šŸ˜‚ ahh don't it's so funny when you forget she blacks her kids eyes and that.
Where have we said that Kayleigh isn't in the wrong for doing it.
We have. It's utterly disgusting that ANYONE (KK included) thinks this sort of language is acceptable.
Given YOU enjoy an ableist slur I'd sit silently and get back to posting your voice notes and have a little cry.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Refer to my comment in the Yam thread:
None of these accounts are Kayleigh. You can spam as much as you like, it's not having any impact because none of us are her. You can shout, scream and jump up and down, post voice notes and screenshots galore, but it's all for nothing mate. None of us disagree that Kayleigh is a clown, none of us disagreed with her being reported. You've made your own vendetta with us up in your head. You need to redirect your hatred to the person it's meant to be at. You're starting to look a bit demented going on and on at accounts that tell you repeatedly they're not Kayleigh.

Nov 21, 2023
It truly is wild to me how much youā€™re all convinced that the way youā€™re acting is the right thing! Causing a woman distress, worry, mental pain, because you get a kick out of it, sat there waiting for her downfall when I can guarantee those of you who are parents have ranted to your friends about how annoying your children have been, or how badly behaved theyā€™ve been. It doesnā€™t mean you hate your children, just that theyā€™re annoying little gremlins, I know I have. I know my children have caused me to blow my top, lose my temper and rant to friends and family.
None of you complain about RG using her platform to promote OF, while also posting her children, but Kayleigh cant, because sheā€™s Kayleigh.
Itā€™s horrible. Disgusting. Vile. That Kayleigh said things about this Yams kids and home, but itā€™s fine for these things to be said about her and her home, because itā€™s Kayleigh and you donā€™t like her.

With everything going on in the world right now. With the amount of children being brutally murdered in their homes and in their hospitals, youā€™d think youā€™d all spend the spare time you have protesting about that. Trying to make a difference there, instead youā€™re trying to have two young, very loved children, from their home because you hate their mother. Bloody hell man, I cannot stress this enough, that two wrongs donā€™t make a right, that everything youā€™re doing, the stuff that makes you think youā€™re better than her, makes you just as bad as you feel she is. Just as troubled. Just as abusive. Narcissistic. Horrid.