Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
No shame on YOU kk, it’s your own actions that have put you in the position you are in now. A nervous wreck who is afraid to leave the house. Just think about how many times you had the chance to be a better person but refused to listen to any advice and carried on regardless. Your Children deserve so much better from their Mother and this is just another example of what a complete let down you are and have always been to them.
Also how many others mental health have suffered because of her vile behaviour, and before the personalities/puppets say it was years ago 💤 well Paul was publicly humiliated recently and she didn’t give a s about his mental health did she!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
If you are that unwell and feeling suicidal, you are not on social media making posts, doing lives, having conversations with yourself on half a dozen different devices

A few days ago, she had a partner. Today its her ex partner. Which is it?

And claiming your are suicidal, contacting the thin blue line, paramedics, GPs, the Coastguard and Air Ambulance will only mean those people have an obligation to make SS aware

People should be careful what they wish for. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

May 23, 2023
Next Sun article: Stalked on the school run because of my KK bosom.

Conveniently all child abuse admissions will be left out. Oh and the fact NOONE IS STALKING YOU YOU NUTTER.
We have to add this to the blackmail she’s received as well. She’s literally Dunstables version of Rachel Marron 😭😭😭

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
If you are that unwell and feeling suicidal, you are not on social media making posts, doing lives, having conversations with yourself on half a dozen different devices

A few days ago, she had a partner. Today its her ex partner. Which is it?

And claiming your are suicidal, contacting the thin blue line, paramedics, GPs, the Coastguard and Air Ambulance will only mean those people have an obligation to make SS aware

People should be careful what they wish for. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
10000%

Nov 21, 2023
I have a genuine question, just for one second imagine she was feeling this way? Depressed. Suicidal. Because of the things that have been shared and said here and, god forbid, something did happen, would you still all sit her, gloating? Virtually giving high fives to one another. At what point does it go too far? At what point does it stop? Like I’ve said, maybe I am naive, and if that turns out to be the case I’ll come right back here and apologise for acting like a martyr! But what is too far? What is going to stop people gathering online and plotting?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I have a genuine question, just for one second imagine she was feeling this way? Depressed. Suicidal. Because of the things that have been shared and said here and, god forbid, something did happen, would you still all sit her, gloating? Virtually giving high fives to one another. At what point does it go too far? At what point does it stop? Like I’ve said, maybe I am naive, and if that turns out to be the case I’ll come right back here and apologise for acting like a martyr! But what is too far? What is going to stop people gathering online and plotting?
No, far from it. But have you read the story of The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Nov 21, 2023
@NotKKBeforeYouStart still waiting for you to pinpoint at which point you felt she had "hidden remorse" for blacking her daughters eye and telling someone while calling her a rude and obnoxious bully and a liar. The 4 year old.
I’ve already stated it’s her tone of voice. Her mannerisms. How she’s speaking. Maybe I’m being naive. Like I said I will say my apologies if it comes to light she truly doesn’t give a Damn.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

Listen, this isn’t Parkinson so stop coming here with ridiculous fing questions.

You’ve had your answers. You clearly have a one track mind. We ain’t interested in trying to change it.

I think your effort would be better spent trying to educate your puppet master rather than coming on here saying the same se over and over. But I’m betting you’ve tried to have conversations with her and know deep down it’s a massive fing waste of your time. She’s not changed in the 5+ years I’ve known her and she never ever will.