Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
I think it's very telling her keeping twitter. Considering she's a fat fing warthog who's self admittedly failing at OF and unable to get her subs to renew (I wonder why) it's like she just NEEDS attention. She simply cannot stay offline, not for the sake of her kids, not when she's been outed for physically and mentally abusing her kids, she just HAS to have some form of social media. It's like without it she'd keel over and be lost?? I'd ask does she not realise she's a whopping great failure, but she does. She knows she's an ugly skank. She knows she's making £4 every month IF THAT but she simply cannot pack it in. Looks well depressed and suicidal to me🤭

Apr 16, 2023
I think it's very telling her keeping twitter. Considering she's a fat fing warthog who's self admittedly failing at OF and unable to get her subs to renew (I wonder why) it's like she just NEEDS attention. She simply cannot stay offline, not for the sake of her kids, not when she's been outed for physically and mentally abusing her kids, she just HAS to have some form of social media. It's like without it she'd keel over and be lost?? I'd ask does she not realise she's a whopping great failure, but she does. She knows she's an ugly skank. She knows she's making £4 every month IF THAT but she simply cannot pack it in. Looks well depressed and suicidal to me🤭
She needs the attention from somewere as she's got no friend's, she would never stay off sm