Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Paul needs validation and back up to be brave enough to be himself from the ugly scummy weed induced London mummy kraken ! She’s getting a report made to child services in her area especially if her child died from serious injuries in the past it can not be a coincidence can it? Puffy puff pass hey yams?
Are you actually OK? Seriously. You need to be very very careful.

Apr 16, 2023
Yams twins need an intervention asap poor girls especially having coffee dates with Paul Jones the well-known paedophile
Yes I said it he’s a paedophile, woman abuser, Nonce I will keep making reports about this disgusting behaviour and exposure of Jodie’s behaviour especially not safeguarding her twins from @Frank Farmer

The only paedo here is yourself, you sick b

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
You’re the trumpet defending someone who is what? who constantly trolls a woman online has done since what what year was it on question let us know Jodie because we all like a laugh at you you pathetic scumbag
When you say 'we' - can you be more specific in which of your personalities that are included. Cheers 👍

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction is a nobody with no power and the sooner people realise that the sooner people will stop licking her ass
I do not lick anyone's arse. I have no need. I'm here from my own experience with you. I am my own person that needs no direction on what I think or what I want to say to/ about you. Hope that helps.