Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
How much sugar on that platter?
Also if that’s her 11.30 - 13.30 “refresh” I’m disgusted that she’s prepping food an hour and a half before most school finishes. I mean I know she will cover it, but nah I wouldn’t feed food that’s been left out of the packet for over an hour to my dogs never mind my children. Each to their own and that but not for me.

Also there’s nothing wrong with slow cooker meals when done correctly (less liquid than normally needed due to steam) it’s what most people have to do when they work a full time job. I know that’s alien to pigtits but I’d take slow cooked over out of date and frozen any day. Especially when she’s the cook 😂😂

May 23, 2023
Also if that’s her 11.30 - 13.30 “refresh” I’m disgusted that she’s prepping food an hour and a half before most school finishes. I mean I know she will cover it, but nah I wouldn’t feed food that’s been left out of the packet for over an hour to my dogs never mind my children. Each to their own and that but not for me.

Also there’s nothing wrong with slow cooker meals when done correctly (less liquid than normally needed due to steam) it’s what most people have to do when they work a full time job. I know that’s alien to pigtits but I’d take slow cooked over out of date and frozen any day. Especially when she’s the cook 😂😂
Swear my slow cooker comes out and stays out the moment the heating goes on full time 🤣🤣 maybe yellow sticker meat doesn’t work as well when it’s cooked that way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
I really don't understand her mentality of her landlord is a fossil and that's why her house is disgusting? Her landlord didn't pick her paint job or second hand miss matched furniture? In colours that completely clash but never mind having a nice home and nice things, your landlords old so??? So what? I really don't get that. And when will she realise, trolling someone is commenting on THEIR sm accounts, messaging THEM directly. Not having a conversation on an open forum with like minded people. No ones trolled you, idiot.

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does she ever really cook proper meals? Occasionally we see a cooked breakfast but it's always just a platter full of crap the rest of the time. Not saying she needs to cook a full roast every day,a freezer tea is fine sometimes but the kids never seem to have a hot meal. She will say she doesn't share everything but she shares those platters most days

May 23, 2023
Mmmmm yummy platter full of chemically enhanced fruit, sugar and processed chicken! I can feel the fuzzy teeth and decay just looking at it. Wonder if the platter was with the dogs bowl on the draining board🤢
Nooo! Why did she put it on her hob as well? 🤮🤮
I really don't understand her mentality of her landlord is a fossil and that's why her house is disgusting? Her landlord didn't pick her paint job in second hand miss matched furniture? In colours that completely clash but never mind having a nice home and nice things, your landlords old so??? So what? I really don't get that. And when will she realise, trolling someone is commenting on THEIR sm accounts, messaging THEM directly. Not having a conversation on an open forum with like minded people. No ones trolled you, idiot.
Blaming landlord for her house being lived in? Is he supposed to pop round twice a day and turn it into a little Hinch haven for her TikTok fans ffs? 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Also a "lived in" House imo is any decor house with "normal" mess like the pile of washing currently on my stairs waiting to go up. Her house isn't lived in, it goes from one extreme to the other, a totally grotty filth pit because she lets her kids trash it and run feral while shes busy making a t of herself online or its tidy for 5 minutes. And no it's not clean, no one who cleans properly paints their skirting the amount she does. Tidying your house wouldn't be a big song and dance like she makes it if she kept on top of it day by day but again, too busy on sm or stuffing her face. Her house isn't lived in at all, it's trashed then manically cleaned when she can be arsed. Irs badly decorated because she refuses to put money into where her kids are growing up ffs. Another red flag of hers imo, acting like the stepford wife prepping cos "a prepped life is a happy life" what what life does she actually have? None.

Apr 16, 2023
The irony of her cleaning and hoovering at gone 10pm, whilst calling us all lonely, sad little a cup Troll’s 😆

By 10pm at night I’m sat on my sofa in my immaculately clean and tidy beautiful house, which I take great pride in, watching some good tv with my Husband and a glass of wine. But I’m the sad lonely ‘Troll’ #makeitmakesense

May 23, 2023
The irony of her cleaning and hoovering at gone 10pm, whilst calling us all lonely, sad little a cup Troll’s 😆

By 10pm at night I’m sat on my sofa in my immaculately clean and tidy beautiful house, which I take great pride in, watching some good tv with my Husband and a glass of wine. But I’m the sad lonely ‘Troll’ #makeitmakesense
Didn’t somebody say she was live Saturday night, in her bedroom drinking/smoking talking into her phone to 25 people?
That’s why she comes on here giving it the bigun because she’s lonely as do and doesn’t have real people to speak to of an evening.
Even the school mum rants stink of jealousy and desperation at the fact she can’t join in with her own energy drinks and cute stories/juicy gossip 😓

Oh Jane 😭😭😭

Apr 16, 2023
The entire purpose of LOL dolls is the unwrapping and not knowing which one you're gonna get, ticking off the ones you've collected and unwrapping all the individually wrapped accessories. She's a fing s t. "Give me a year" she goes and she can't even afford to buy her kid the luxury of opening a LOL doll like every other kid, ever. It's really fing sad what she does to those kids.

Apr 17, 2023
Didn’t somebody say she was live Saturday night, in her bedroom drinking/smoking talking into her phone to 25 people?
That’s why she comes on here giving it the bigun because she’s lonely as do and doesn’t have real people to speak to of an evening.
Even the school mum rants stink of jealousy and desperation at the fact she can’t join in with her own energy drinks and cute stories/juicy gossip 😓

Oh Jane 😭😭😭
Talking into her phone to literal strangers on a Saturday night drinking/smoking…. Even my 17 year old thinks that’s about as desperate as can be 😂😂