Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
The entire purpose of LOL dolls is the unwrapping and not knowing which one you're gonna get, ticking off the ones you've collected and unwrapping all the individually wrapped accessories. She's a fing s t. "Give me a year" she goes and she can't even afford to buy her kid the luxury of opening a LOL doll like every other kid, ever. It's really fing sad what she does to those kids.
do those dolls sound awful! Hope they’re out of fashion by the time the twins care! 🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Is the dolls even still in ‘fashion’? I remember my middle child having them a good 2/3 years ago 😂 but I agree the fun of them was defo unwrapping them, seeing which one, ticking it off etc. The clue is in the name LOL SURPRISE. for do sake KK 🤭
She probably bought one (unopened off of Vinted) and will say to her ‘trolls’ that the rest are just extras because she can afford it now she’s an OF squillionaire but she REFUSES to waste money/spoil kids etc…if she wasn’t gonna do that she will do now I gave her the idea 😂

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She probably bought one (unopened off of Vinted) and will say to her ‘trolls’ that the rest are just extras because she can afford it now she’s an OF squillionaire but she REFUSES to waste money/spoil kids etc…if she wasn’t gonna do that she will do now I gave her the idea 😂
I wonder if she’s told the SW that she gets all of her inspo on here from lonely A cup trolls who’s partners are shagging their sisters 🤔

Apr 16, 2023
I really don't understand her mentality of her landlord is a fossil and that's why her house is disgusting? Her landlord didn't pick her paint job or second hand miss matched furniture? In colours that completely clash but never mind having a nice home and nice things, your landlords old so??? So what? I really don't get that. And when will she realise, trolling someone is commenting on THEIR sm accounts, messaging THEM directly. Not having a conversation on an open forum with like minded people. No ones trolled you, idiot.
She always calls him a fossil, and it's because she never got the new kitchen she thought she was going to get, KK it's not just the kitchen or the bathroom it's the decor in the house which you choose, bliddy magnolia and tacky stickers on tiles

May 23, 2023
She doesn't work, and this is the s she feeds her kids 😡
She’s not gonna know what’s hit her when they reach teenage years 😂😂 I lost half a loaf of bread as well as much cheese, ham and Kerry gold, half a pack of oranges, a whole pack of yoghurts, and I didn’t even think to count the biscuits and seal bars before they came home! Enjoy those ‘cute’ platters while you still can I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Apr 18, 2023
No there is a actually other forum with men in talking about her. If she can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen 😂

Has she even got a Christmas tree

I am so mortified and sad for her children, this is online forever ☹️