Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
This size of her meal!! 🌝 they literally had a pot of instant mash each. Half past 9 on a Tuesday morning and I’m already disgusted this week. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

It was the grease from all the butter in her tub of mash that made me heave, and the mayo on the side🤮 then to add mac and cheese when you've already got carbs! No wonder she's the size of a fing house! Her eating habits are actually painful to watch, especially when most of what she "cooks" is pre packaged s pumped full of chemicals🤢 why doesn't she have time to cook from scratch on a week night? She doesn't do do all else!!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
It was the grease from all the butter in her tub of mash that made me heave, and the mayo on the side🤮 then to add mac and cheese when you've already got carbs! No wonder she's the size of a fing house! Her eating habits are actually painful to watch, especially when most of what she "cooks" is pre packaged s pumped full of chemicals🤢 why doesn't she have time to cook from scratch on a week night? She doesn't do do all else!!
Yes I saw the mash swimming in butter! It’s absolutely awful how much crap she ‘cooks’ up yet her kids get bland out of date s!!! Shocking it really is….

May 23, 2023
Swear my phone dropped 30% battery by the time she got to the [kk] onion sprinkles! Even after not [physically] eating all day and gym and swim I couldn’t [abuses] eat a quarter of that! Cue the trolls spending [her] all day talking about her food TikTok later 🥴 but honestly all I heard was salt, butter [children], cheese and all I saw was a plate of food bigger than Derms big fat paddy head 💀🤣

[edited to add these so she can’t ss and manipulate it] 👋🏽

Last edited:

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Swear my phone dropped 30% battery by the time she got to the [kk] onion sprinkles! Even after not [physically] eating all day and gym and swim I couldn’t [abuses] eat a quarter of that! Cue the trolls spending [her] all day talking about her food TikTok later 🥴 but honestly all I heard was salt, butter [children], cheese and all I saw was a plate of food bigger than Derms big fat paddy head 💀🤣

[edited to add these so she can’t ss and manipulate it] 👋🏽

Salt, more salt, butter, cheese, sooo much cheese. Cheese in the pepper corn sauce? 3 bits of broccoli. Salt. More cheese. Mac and cheese. I actually feel sick looking at it. 2 of those tubs of mash alone would feed a family of 3. She's a fing beast an half 😂

Edited to add the fing LAYER OF BUTTER ON TOP OF THE MASH.

May 23, 2023
I finally got my access back! Not that you trolls care but it makes me feel better 😂
You need to change your name to ‘failed only fans star’ now 🙌🏾🤣
Salt, more salt, butter, cheese, sooo much cheese. Cheese in the pepper corn sauce? 3 bits of broccoli. Salt. More cheese. Mac and cheese. I actually feel sick looking at it. 2 of those tubs of mash alone would feed a family of 3. She's a fing beast an half 😂

Edited to add the fing LAYER OF BUTTER ON TOP OF THE MASH.
Explains why she’s such a heartless t, poor organ doing the [stop] most trying to push her blood past her gut, red blood [throwing s] cells dodging bits of lard…giving [at your kids ya freak] Rick and Morty vibes Iykyk 🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
You need to change your name to ‘failed only fans star’ now 🙌🏾🤣

Explains why she’s such a heartless t, poor organ doing the [stop] most trying to push her blood past her gut, red blood [throwing s] cells dodging bits of lard…giving [at your kids ya freak] Rick and Morty vibes Iykyk 🤣🤣
So you’re telling me I should change my name to Kayleigh because that’s a failed OF star 😂😂

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
The old "deformation of character" is back to haunt her 🤣🤣🤣

Someone must be shaking in their boots

Screenshot_20231212-201829.png

OoOoOoOo I wonder if this is regarding the SS report? Funny because there is enough "crucial evidence" of her admitting her kids are covered in bruises, that she "loses it" and screams and shouts in front of them, and her admitting to giving bria a literal BLACK EYE. She has literally admitted it all!!! To a STRANGER. A stranger who she also told her 4 year old didn't wear knickers🤢 as she can't be fed to get her ready for school!!!! SCUMMY t. So whop out your "trump card" sweetheart as I don't think anything could get you out of what YOU'VE said you've done which is backed up by recordings that CANT be manipulated when they're sent in full, and in order, to SS. Which they have been. fing "don't underestimate me" 😂😂 what you gonna do fatty, eat us 😂

Apr 17, 2023
“Trump card” is she selling farts now?
“Deformation” ☠️ I’m actually ☠️ from laughing the only thing deformed is how she sees herself as some beautiful, intelligent, classy woman that people either want to emulate or be with.

Ffs before posting s please join your kids in learning about English and grammar and sitting KS1 SATS