Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
And the council gaff comments 🥴 my idea of money saving is paying minimal rent for my 3 bed, 2 garden property in an expensive part of London, gaining the ‘right to buy’ and purchasing with a 160k discount, hers is flashing her tits for cheese and raiding the Lidl bins 🙄
More jealousy, she’d love a council property. But because she doesn’t have one, she makes out she’d prefers her own 1950s shoebox, painting the skirting boards every week !!

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
The way she finishes each little comment with that annoying little smirk and genuinely thinks she’s made an actual point 😭
And the little chuckle at her own jokes because she thinks what she's said is funny. The ones in her inbox telling her she's hilarious has to be you lot on here just trolling the s out of her 😂😂

Apr 12, 2023
Not caught up with K drama in ages but just came here to say she’s really fing with the wrong people noising up the traveller community. Could she be any more dense?
There are 47 Traveller sites in Central Bedfordshire so let’s hope they don’t discover her address 💀

Forehead were you at Hun? 🤣

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She's the biggest fattest fing embarrassment known to man. The fact she got dressed up to the 9s yesterday to reply to bridgey has me HOWLING but more so because she still looks like a yellow sticker fing pesant whose done her last clothes haul at the charity shop 😂 still looks like she's balding and still wearing clothes far too small for her fat self. I'd gag at the way she eye fs the camera if it wasn't so comical that she must actually think she looks okay 🤣 KKK you're a child abusing, child neglecting walking fing mess! Know that and know you'll never ever have the happiness, looks or wealth of bridgey or anyone else for that matter. You're an ugly fing cave troll and not just that, but you're poison from the inside out too. Go mention all the men you have in and out making a joke of it, in fact, why don't you mention blacking brias eye for bants?? Why don't you make a tiktok about what a nasty obnoxious spiteful little t she is?? Your words weren't they??