Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Her TikTok’s are killing me 😭😭😭 not sure if it was her Houdini-esque straight jacket striptease or the person who called her a diddycoy but by the time I put my phone down I was satisfied in the knowledge that she is in fact the donut we’ve always known she is! She kills me dead 💀
We heard you the 1st time 🤭

May 23, 2023
We heard you the 1st time 🤭
Leave me alone! You know how much I repeat myself! Did I tell you I don’t like Taco Bell before? How many times?? 🤣🤣

What’s she at today? Defrosting meat from when Thatcher was in government? Blaming her neighbour for her needing femfresh and her kids teacher for her rabbits sting on the floor?
Somebody fill me in 🙏🏽

Hopefully this only posts once 🙏🏽🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Leave me alone! You know how much I repeat myself! Did I tell you I don’t like Taco Bell before? How many times?? 🤣🤣

What’s she at today? Defrosting meat from when Thatcher was in government? Blaming her neighbour for her needing femfresh and her kids teacher for her rabbits sting on the floor?
Somebody fill me in 🙏🏽

Ranting about the car radio today. The abused kids birthday and out of date birthday cake. Then a hanging sad bag shot letting it all hang out ugly as sin. So the usual daily antics really, dull and deluded.

May 23, 2023

Somebody fill me in 🙏🏽

Keep watching, keep using our comments for your content in the hopes you’ll get validation from somebody, stop abusing your children 🙏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
Keep watching, keep using our comments for your content in the hopes you’ll get validation from somebody, stop abusing your children 🙏🏽
Omg, bangs on about us so called trolls, yet reads here and uses something you've said KK you watch us more than we watch you, and believe me them glasses make you look even more docile than you actually are # stop beating your kids