Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20240112_140529_Instagram.jpg

On a positive I wish I had her level of self esteem .... or is it delusion?
The tucked in T-shirt look isn’t for you KK. You can cry ‘body shaming’ all you want, but the truth is you’re a gluttonous, overweight, unhealthy mess. You’d think that as someone who lost their own Mother at a young age, she’d want to make sure she’s around longer for her own Children. She was out of breath the other day after walking up the stairs, the fing stairs not a mountain, that’s not normal!!!!

Apr 12, 2023
It’s the fact she’s admitted she is wearing a size 20 whilst also going on about her “tiny waist” nope nadda both things can’t go hand in hand.
And then saying she will own it because she still gets penis, well done Kkk obviously with one brain cell you would see that as an achievement 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

You are the kind of female that the vile saying “Any holes a goal” was made for, you might “still get penis” Hun but that is all you get and rarely do you see the same penis twice!
Come back to us with that being a flex when someone puts a ring on it 🤡

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
And then saying she will own it because she still gets penis, well done Kkk obviously with one brain cell you would see that as an achievement 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

You are the kind of female that the vile saying “Any holes a goal” was made for, you might “still get penis” Hun but that is all you get and rarely do you see the same penis twice!

The fact that "still gets penis" is her measure of success gives us a very good idea of her mental age. She has the IQ level of a moth

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Thank do I said no! She really does need help, its actually very sad

By the looks of this, she's beyond help! Happy birthday cheese, I hope you enjoyed your frozen out of date birthday cake that boom batty scoffed before you even blew out your happy shopper candles and your yellow sticker Christmas Crackers.. In JANUARY 😂 what an actual pesant.

Apr 17, 2023

A real ring not a yellow sticker one she grave robbed, sorry sorry bought herself

Apr 16, 2023
Kayleigh why do you have Christmas crackers on your abused child’s birthday ‘buffet’ and why are you lighting candles on a reduced defrosted cake that already has slices taken out of it please?
Your joking me, what the fk, if that doesn't scream i don't give a s about my kid, i don't no what does, fkn gobsmacked 🤬🤬

Apr 16, 2023

Were im from the saying is, if your bragging that you get alot of dick, it means your getting NONE silch zero nada