Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
How is this even worth taking the time to write and post about? If her followers find this content amusing I’ll donate towards a dodgy fire stick or something 🙏🏽
My youngest boy was forever losing jumpers, expensive (first hand) jackets etc, school would be like ‘look in the lost and found’ and that would be all, my son couldn’t give two ss so wouldn’t bother looking when I told him so I’d do this crazy thing and just buy a new one…without feeling the need to document it on my insta 🤣
The woman is just sad

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She’s using her jiggly jugs account. Being her usual spiteful self, getting jealous over someone who lives in a ‘council flat’ buying a £250 face cream.

Of course, she’s absolutely green with envy, like always. You haven’t missed much. Yesterday was similar except she was slagging off Luton, went out for 2 all you can eat buffets, took loads of butter/jam/Nutella pots for her ‘breakfast stash’ and took the kids to soft play with Tanya.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Shes been posting on her jiggly jugs acct. Today consists of slagging off people who buy expensive products then brag about it on social media. Apparently those that brag about money and designer items have no money. Just her usual jealous rants.

How is it the people with nice things can't afford them? Makes sense doesn't it 🤣 she's wobbling with jealousy.

"People with an air of class (whatever the do that means🤣) do not feel the need to boast to the world on how much they have spent on items"

firstly - she's fing exhausting when she's trying to sound clever 🥱 it honestly takes me so much to get through her posts and understand them but anyway my point is, she CONSTANTLY posts her bargain bucket hauls, and of course we don't see it as a boast because lol what a pesant buying her kid unboxed LOL dolls when that's the entire point, but she's constantly going on about what she's spent. Now it's something she can't afford it's a problem? 😂🤡 and I'm not being horrible but I'd rather have a secure home, a council flat, something I'm able to spend money on and make mine as well as £500 bags than a privately rented hovel I refuse to make a home for my kids, with a £1 second hand ZARAAAAAA handbag from a jumble sale. Just saying 💅

Last edited:

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
She’s using her jiggly jugs account. Being her usual spiteful self, getting jealous over someone who lives in a ‘council flat’ buying a £250 face cream.

Of course, she’s absolutely green with envy, like always. You haven’t missed much. Yesterday was similar except she was slagging off Luton, went out for 2 all you can eat buffets, took loads of butter/jam/Nutella pots for her ‘breakfast stash’ and took the kids to soft play with Tanya.

TBF a council flat is prob in better condition than the :poop: hole she lives in