Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Also, you don't have ADHD or autism KKK hun. We've been through this. ADHD and autism don't cause you to beat your kids, destroy your relationships, gorge and hoard food, put your kids safety at risk. ADHD and autism aren't the reason you can't read or write properly, it's also not the reason your kids can't count to 10. You're nothing but a highly unintelligent narcassistic abuser with a god complex. That's your issue. Don't offend the neurodiverse trying to excuse your vile neglect and despicable, disgusting behaviour. You're scum and that is that.
Nooo!! PLEASE don’t tell me she’s claimed autism and ADHD for what she’s done?? I have NO words whatsoever.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Is she posting since these vids have blown up?

She posted at 10, 11 ish this morning saying she'd had a panic attack 🤣 haven't bothered checking since it's hit 34k because I'm too busy really savouring this moment 😇
Nooo!! PLEASE don’t tell me she’s claimed autism and ADHD for what she’s done?? I have NO words whatsoever.

But yes, and blamed her dad, mum and grandmother for "completely ignoring it". It's absolutely disgusting, as if she couldn't get any lower!! She just keeps on digging that hole for herself. *EDIT* just noticed the "for what she's done" and she hasn't mentioned anything specific, going viral etc. Just saying shes a mess/scatter brain/incapable of being a normal human being because of it. But no KKK it's because you're a t.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She has admitted herself that she has only been this way since being and adult and having kids (illiterate and unable to remember anything), insinuating that it is because she is neurodiverse. But maybe the someone should tell the thick do you don't just develop ADHD/Autism when you're an adult, you either have it all your life or you don't. I HATE that idiots like this t excuse their horrendous behaviours by labelling themselves with a neurodiversity. It is incredibly insulting to those who are neurodiverse and are absolutely smashing life.

Apr 16, 2023
She posted at 10, 11 ish this morning saying she'd had a panic attack 🤣 haven't bothered checking since it's hit 34k because I'm too busy really savouring this moment 😇

But yes, and blamed her dad, mum and grandmother for "completely ignoring it". It's absolutely disgusting, as if she couldn't get any lower!! She just keeps on digging that hole for herself. *EDIT* just noticed the "for what she's done" and she hasn't mentioned anything specific, going viral etc. Just saying shes a mess/scatter brain/incapable of being a normal human being because of it. But no KKK it's because you're a t.
Blaming ppl who aren't even alive sick fk, NO KK you are the only problem your in your 30s, no matter how ppl are treated when younger, when you have own kids you change as you want a better life for them than you did have growing up well that's what i did and i'm sure many others did the same, BUT YOU it's always somebody else's fault never yours and sadly your just repeating your life onto them kids, so they will be exactly the same as you, thick as mince a mean 1 can't even count to 10, the other still has a dummy lazy parenting its not the schools job to teach and raise your kids that's your job ,to be fair the school will be doing a better job, you should of maybe thought about all this before trapping dan with 2 kids, well 3 but you got rid of the 3rd 1 by termination not miscarried like you 1st said, THERES A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2, but no doubt that 1 wasn't dans hence the termination

Apr 16, 2023
She has admitted herself that she has only been this way since being and adult and having kids (illiterate and unable to remember anything), insinuating that it is because she is neurodiverse. But maybe the someone should tell the thick do you don't just develop ADHD/Autism when you're an adult, you either have it all your life or you don't. I HATE that idiots like this t excuse their horrendous behaviours by labelling themselves with a neurodiversity. It is incredibly insulting to those who are neurodiverse and are absolutely smashing life.
10000%, she's using the neurodiverse card to blame on everything she's done/said no KK your a c**t and scraping the bottom of the barrel insulting ppl who actually are, i know many ppl who are neurodiverse and they defo don't go on the way you do, no KARMA has bit you on the arse and now going to try every excuse to say that's not me, it's not my fault , you simple narc b

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So she's happy with the 'exposure' apparently because it's bringing traffic to her page. Even if that 'traffic' is from men who are happy to see a woman who gets content in a child's play area. These are the type of men who are going to be following to look at her children. Is she really that thick and desperate and that she's happy for the paedo following?