Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Nov 13, 2023
Ok, genuine question. Can you prove, with ‘receipts’ that the neighbour and school mum was BS? If memory serves me right, I know the school mum said things, which later got proven to be right with voice notes from KK. Which leads me to believe that whoever that account was, knows or at least knew KK to an extent.

As for the neighbour, not sure I was here at the time. I don’t recall the neighbour being here? Happy to be proven wrong.
I’m sorry is it take crack Sunday? Have you all forgotten what you have and haven’t said?

NoUserName

Dec 26, 2023
Welcome, come and join us, it's a wild time in here. You too can be accused of being kayleigh, or five head. You can watch and laugh as they all run around calling everyone an orange fat s. If you're really imaginative you can pretend to be Kayleigh's neighbour or a fellow school mum and make s up, that gets them all excited and they'll believe every word. It's great!!
Thank you for the welcome 😁🤗
No need to pretend to be a fellow school mum or neighbour as that's becoming boring.
And being accused of being Kayleigh, well, what can I say. 🤣 I'm a lot older than her, probably better in writing and my kids are adults now. Oh, and I never ever used fake tan in my life. 😉🤭

May 23, 2023
Ok, genuine question. Can you prove, with ‘receipts’ that the neighbour and school mum was BS? If memory serves me right, I know the school mum said things, which later got proven to be right with voice notes from KK. Which leads me to believe that whoever that account was, knows or at least knew KK to an extent.

As for the neighbour, not sure I was here at the time. I don’t recall the neighbour being here? Happy to be proven wrong.

You’d think they were getting commission the amount of times they’ve mentioned the hairdresser, although I swear it was a box dye the other day? Hard to keep up when you don’t give a s I suppose, must be like parenting a child whose underwear you forget to put on them, if you don’t care, what does it matter?

Anyways, Kayleigh physically attacks her daughter, pass it on 👋🏽

And yes, here’s the reply from the guy who’s reg plate the ‘non’ neighbour or even the ‘not’ Kayleigh posted on here when she told him about it 🎭 🥱

tangerinetits

Feb 25, 2024
No need to pretend to be a fellow school mum or neighbour as that's becoming boring.
And being accused of being Kayleigh, well, what can I say. 🤣 I'm a lot older than her, probably better in writing and my kids are adults now. Oh, and I never ever used fake tan in my life. 😉🤭
Maybe you could pretend to be Dan? Kev? Shaun? Matt?

May 23, 2023
Can I also add, hand on heart that the only people constantly droning on about the ‘who’s Kayleigh?’ saga on here are the ‘not’ Kayleigh’s 🤣🤣 we reply and might be sus but to try and gaslight a group of grown arse fs into thinking we’re all dolally for not believing accounts like these are KK and her merry little crew of Dunstable Ds when we’ve literally heard evidence that she does this is just as dumb as Dunstable Dan 💀
View attachment 2743b259-860f-40e2-8575-2a8e3cb4974d.mp4

Apr 12, 2023
Maybe from reading it in here? Come on now, you’re not THAT thick are you?
No babes I have a degree 🥰 I’m not that desperate type of girl who needs to stick dildos up their Gary Glitter (I know how you’ve got lots in common with him) for a measly tenner so definitely not a thicko 🤡

Apr 12, 2023
“ Better in writing than her” 🤔

Older kids and never used fake tan…. New personality unlocked guysssss!

Apr 12, 2023
Of course it is because everyone who even slightly disagrees with you is Kayleigh.
Your “degree” wasn’t in critical thinking was it 😂🤣
We do keep going over this but that one nonse bitter brain cell doesn’t take it in 🤣 so here we go AGAIN…..

We know there’s no one who would defend a child abuser so yes we do think everyone defending you is you because well….. they (the personalities) are YOU!