Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
We do keep going over this but that one nonse bitter brain cell doesn’t take it in 🤣 so here we go AGAIN…..

We know there’s no one who would defend a child abuser so yes we do think everyone defending you is you because well….. they (the personalities) are YOU!
If you’re going to call her a NONCE at least spell it correctly.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Who do we know that says really, REALLY 🤣

Thick t.
Most people I know have the word really in their vocabulary twinkle. I'm sure Kayleigh has uttered 'thick t' more than once in her life too.
With your 'degree' can't you come up with anything other than the same 4 letter vulgarity on repeat?
Show us some of your verbal flair oh educated one 😂

May 23, 2023
When have we defended her?

I’ll wait 🤡😘
So let’s get this straight. You are a gang of vigilantes, intent on righting the wrongs made on this thread by exposing peoples hairdressers and posting pics of their children because even though you think what KK does is wrong, what is said on here is wronger? Even though most of you (who aren’t KK or in any way affiliated) have been on here for a while only because you know me personally from GC days was it? So have you lost interest in exposing me and my ashtrays and just frantically looking at ways to derail a thread in which you essentially agree with because you disagree with KK or am I tripping?

Apr 12, 2023
I had a page that only had 2 visible comments the other day because I’ve blocked that many of her personalities
I love it, can just picture her sitting there smelling of boob sweat and covered in greasy kebab with mayo on her chin, guzzling her cheap energy drinks in between each reply thinking she’s actually doing a “thing” when in reality she’s just Kayleigh being lonely old bitter Kayleigh all alone without a man to love her 🤣🤣🤣

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, If no one else can help and if you can find them. Maybe you can hire, The A-Team.

Nov 13, 2023
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, If no one else can help and if you can find them. Maybe you can hire, The A-Team
Can I be B. A. Baracus please👏🏿 I ain’t getting in no plane ✈️

Apr 16, 2023
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, If no one else can help and if you can find them. Maybe you can hire, The A-Team.
And the point of that s is 🤷‍♀️🥱