Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
And you’re the sad individual who like the other muppets in here has nothing to say other than the same regurgitated drivel from 6mths ago.
Yet here you are still reading it 🤦‍♀️ that same regurgitated drivel from 6 months ago 🤣… every bloody day ffs .. and you call other people muppets and sad individuals 🤣🤣 bizarre behaviour lol

May 18, 2023
Yet here you are still reading it 🤦‍♀️ that same regurgitated drivel from 6 months ago 🤣… every bloody day ffs .. and you call other people muppets and sad individuals 🤣🤣 bizarre behaviour lol
We’re her guilty pleasure, her obsession, she loves nothing more than reading about herself good or bad it’s all attention to her, she gets off on it all, she gets off on pretending to be these other character’s, she gets off on all of it she’s clearly one sick individual!

May 18, 2023
Except Kayleigh is an STD carrying, unhinged, thick as cold porridge abuser of venerable people. Pass it on
It’s also weird that all this stuff is out there for us all to hear, the STD stuff, the child abuse, putting the kids at risk by letting men in her home she knows nothing about, sending her kid to school without underwear, the list goes on but she shows zero shame at all, I’d be hiding myself in absolute shame if that was me but she literally has no shame or self respect it really is gross!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023