Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Sep 1, 2023
Quick look through your previous posts and oh it’s you again 🥱
This is the aggressive personality yeah? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Kayleigh, yeah no ones interested in contacting anyone’s family, friends, workplace etc that’s the weird s you do!

Your obsession with Jodie and Paul is really becoming out of hand, seek help ASAP clearly Jodie has a great life and lots of people have better lives than you but you need to get over it and it won’t be the last time you get rejected because you’re a horrible t so you’ll really fing struggle to find anyone that would love you for you but seriously your obsession with them is SCARY! 🤡
Perhaps they should . Might unravel the real ‘ Paul jones ‘ and not the fake victim narrative he is singing from the top of his lungs .

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Please don’t do this now, I have a job and need to go to bed at a reasonable time.
I don't intend to tbh, she can either put up or shut up. At the end of the day, I don't need to share anything, I am not the person physically injuring their children by flying into rages, inviting sex offenders to my fixed abode, having punters around for a quick "coffee". She can simply do off.

Sep 1, 2023
I don't intend to tbh, she can either put up or shut up. At the end of the day, I don't need to share anything, I am not the person physically injuring their children by flying into rages, inviting sex offenders to my fixed abode, having punters around for a quick "coffee". She can simply do off.
But you’re the same man who was accused by your ex wife of sexual abuse against your own daughter Paul ? You’re the man who ‘allegedly’ found your at the time 13 year old daughter attractive ? If that isn’t true , why is your ex wife still very much firm on her claims ?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
If it was reported to SS, police etc like claimed in here , why does the kids remain in Kayleigh’s care ?
Well if it wasn't reported by anyone here you yourself are informing the police apparently that you gave your kids a black eye, let an angry unknown man in your home when yours kids were there oh and flung your sandbags around in a kids play area for content. So well done you 👏👏👏 so very clever of you!

Sep 1, 2023
Well if it wasn't reported by anyone here you yourself are informing the police apparently that you gave your kids a black eye, let an angry unknown man in your home when yours kids were there oh and flung your sandbags around in a kids play area for content. So well done you 👏👏👏 so very clever of you!
I firmly believe the truth should come out . On both sides .

Apr 12, 2023
Oh , it’s going to happen alright . Why should Kayleigh sit back and listen or read this spiteful venom against her whilst pervy Paul is around Jodie’s kids but Kayleigh was criticised for . Make it make sense please.
Kayleigh you abused your child, gave her a black eye! Sent her to school with no underwear, you’re a disgusting human stop boring everyone with your bullshit! If the police come which I doubt because they’re probably sick of your unhinged s, there is untold evidence of your trolling Jodie and defamation to both Jodie and Paul so crack on ya silly t no one is scared of you!

May 18, 2023
If it was reported to SS, police etc like claimed in here , why does the kids remain in Kayleigh’s care ?
So social services just rock up and remove kids immediately do they 🤣
Come on Kk you know how social work this is not your first interaction with them! You are still under social services so you know this!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
N
But you’re the same man who was accused by your ex wife of sexual abuse against your own daughter Paul ? You’re the man who ‘allegedly’ found your at the time 13 year old daughter attractive ? If that isn’t true , why is your ex wife still very much firm on her claims ?
Not that I need to respond to your vile accusations, you are are clearly triggered and obsessed that Jodie and I have become friends

All I can say is on a sincere note, thank you, Kayleigh.

Thank you for being the t that you are, that you brought Jodie and I together. Without you, we would never have crossed paths. Just think, your toxic, narcissistic, fish behaviour has made your supposedly worst enemies life long friends now.

You should go into business as a match maker

May 23, 2023
N

Not that I need to respond to your vile accusations, you are are clearly triggered and obsessed that Jodie and I have become friends

Thank you for being the t that you are, that you brought Jodie and I together. Without you, we would never have crossed paths. Just think, your toxic, narcissistic, fish behaviour has made your supposedly worst enemies life long friends now.

And your carbonara looks like seagull poop! 🎤

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
N

Couldn’t decide if I should love or laugh at this (she’ll be fuming with the last sentence!) but I agree. If it wasn’t for her disgusting ways, I doubt you’d of gotten the chance to meet Yam, and I doubt any of us would if ever got to hear those voice notes and chat with you Paul. I LOVE that you’re here with us all.