Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It’s very scary knowing she’s got 2 little children watching, seeing and sadly in years to come, possibly copying her behaviour.
Shes already admitted her daughter's 'attitude stinks, she's rude, she's obnoxious, she lies, she bullies, a difficult child' so even at that young age is picking up her mum behaviours and copying because with that list there could be said the sMe for Kayleigh. And Kayleighs response to this behaviour was to get aggressive and throw a toy so hard it gave her a black eye. So as an adult behaving the same way as a 4 year old then she is obviously going to piss people off too. But can she see this? No! Because it's easier for her to blame everyone else than take any responsibility and admit she is the problem.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Shes already admitted her daughter's 'attitude stinks, she's rude, she's obnoxious, she lies, she bullies, a difficult child' so even at that young age is picking up her mum behaviours and copying because with that list there could be said the sMe for Kayleigh. And Kayleighs response to this behaviour was to get aggressive and throw a toy so hard it gave her a black eye. So as an adult behaving the same way as a 4 year old then she is obviously going to piss people off too. But can she see this? No! Because it's easier for her to blame everyone else than take any responsibility and admit she is the problem.
I totally agree. Although I have always thought that those children are literally desperate for her attention, that they resort to any behaviour as attention is attention, right?
I’ve not followed her since Briah was a baby, and the amount of times KK would have her stuck in a bouncer (including one time the babies bouncer was on her kitchen work top) whilst KK rambled into her phone (also seen stories of KK leaving the baby to cry whilst rambling on into her phone, even as a new born) where as Bobby would he shoved in the living room with a dummy and a tablet. I’d go as far as saying she has no interest in those children. I don’t even think she likes the girl, judging from the voice note.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I totally agree. Although I have always thought that those children are literally desperate for her attention, that they resort to any behaviour as attention is attention, right?
I’ve not followed her since Briah was a baby, and the amount of times KK would have her stuck in a bouncer (including one time the babies bouncer was on her kitchen work top) whilst KK rambled into her phone (also seen stories of KK leaving the baby to cry whilst rambling on into her phone, even as a new born) where as Bobby would he shoved in the living room with a dummy and a tablet. I’d go as far as saying she has no interest in those children. I don’t even think she likes the girl, judging from the voice note.
She doesnt know how to have healthy relationships or how to show or receive love because that probably never happened to her. Which is sad, but she has done nothing to try and improve this and instead just gets defensive and blames everyone else which unfortunately means that pattern of trauma is just passed through the generations until someone is able to admit there's a problem and makes a change.

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
You’re not making a point . We all know Paul wasn’t around Kayleigh’s kids or her home . However Kayleigh was bashed multiple times when she’s had men around her kids . So why is that not ok for Kayleigh but perfectly acceptable for Jodie ?
Because KK had paedos around her house. Paul isn’t a paedo and he didn’t go around her house. That’s the difference.

Nov 13, 2023
Unless he is arrested, charged and more importantly convicted of a what you are suggesting, it is in fact still an allegation.
Talking to an ex-wife does not make an allegation, a fact.
And the reason Kayleigh got ripped apart was she was that desperate for attention she allowed a man whose legal or even real name she didn’t know into her home, around her children and then she let the world know it.

That is the difference. Yam knows Paul’s details outside of this site, so your point it moot.
If you’re affording Paul this why aren’t you doing the same to Kayleigh? You’re all screaming nonce when she’s not been convicted of anything. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s not different at all!

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
No one said he visited Kayleigh’s home you utter Retard . What I have said is Kayleigh was bashed having MEN ( Paul isn’t the only man on earth believe it or not ) around her kids from the internet so why is Jodie also not being bashed for doing the same thing
Girl come on use better words. You were doing well till this.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
All because I had dinner at Jodie's with her partner and the carbanara was banging? do me! KWC needs some time in a padded cell. I thought Harry Potter was a work of fiction until I read this complete and utter bollocks. For those that are interested, my ex wife has not been contacted, has not made any comments to Kayleigh or the entities, did not report me to the police and did not make me homeless. Proof! I hear the entities cry! I don't need to, but by all means post whatever messages and voice notes from my ex that you wish. Go on, have a go

Apr 17, 2023
If you’re affording Paul this why aren’t you doing the same to Kayleigh? You’re all screaming nonce when she’s not been convicted of anything. 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s not different at all!
Seeing as you are clearly as thick as mince - I won’t use the same ableist term the other Kayleigh supporter used. It is his “ex-wife’s allegation” regarding Paul who has not admitted to it anything versus however things Kayleigh has actually admitted to either on her own social media or via voice notes when she is trying to impress a man:
- letting someone into her home and around her children whose real name she doesn’t know
- sending her daughter to school without underwear on, at what? How old is she 4?
- giving her address to at least 3 men she’s never me other than online and only knows their online persona
- screaming at her children because she cannot regulate her own emotions
- calling her daughter horrendous names
- throwing a toy at her daughters head hard enough to black her eye
- allowing coke heads around her children
- filming content in her children’s bedroom
- not getting sufficient support or even allowing her son to be investigated to see if he is neurodivergent

The list is not exhaustive and all I can think of at work on a coffee break and if you don’t think the situations are worlds apart I can fully understand why you continue to defend the indefensible.

May 23, 2023
All because I had dinner at Jodie's with her partner and the carbanara was banging? do me! KWC needs some time in a padded cell. I thought Harry Potter was a work of fiction until I read this complete and utter bollocks. For those that are interested, my ex wife has not been contacted, has not made any comments to Kayleigh or the entities, did not report me to the police and did not make me homeless. Proof! I hear the entities cry! I don't need to, but by all means post whatever messages and voice notes from my ex that you wish. Go on, have a go
I’ll do a Mike Reid special fry up next time, make sure the bacon pings in all directions and the beans are like frozen lava 🤌🏾🤣

Apr 16, 2023
If there is clear evidence of physical assault they absolutely can . The police can come in attendance with social services and remove the children . If Kayleigh did all these things , social would have more than enough ground to remove them on . They certainly wouldn’t be in her care still nearly a year on ?
IF KK DID THIS, are you fkn simple "never mind",
have you listened to the voice notes

Apr 16, 2023
Changing stories more often than your knickers so it seems . Kayleigh was bashed for having men around her kids . Men she knew from the internet . So why is it ok for Jodie to have Paul around her kids who she also met from the internet ? Paul has said he’s been round there 4 times now ? And admitted about her twins pointing to a shelf ? That indicates she’s had a strange man around her kids purely to keep fueling the fire with Kayleigh .
🤣🤣🤣 the difference is Jodie new his name KK didn't know the names of them men she took home,one of them being on a sex offenders register and I don't think Jodie has ever mentioned to a stranger from the Internet that her kid wasn't wearing underwear, fueling the fire with Kayleigh🤣 awwww didums bless her